brandymac27

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, China said:

 

???

 

Is there some sarcasm or joke (other than Trump himself) here I'm missing?  First, Trump didn't win the popular vote, and second he wasn't running against Joe.

 

Joe Exotic...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

 

Joe Exotic...

If you have to explain your joke...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

As I am sure you all know, Donald J Trump won popular vote for the 2016 presidential election over Joe.

 

My question is, who do you think would have done a better job?

 

This is more of a random thought but it’s political.

Hillary's middle name is Joe? I didn't know. Let's keep this to 2016. Every single candidate who ran in 2016 would done a better job than Trump with this pandemic. Even Ben Carson.

 

Since you don't see that, noone can help with that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So trump says he can "force states to reopen" even if they decide they shouldn't.

Big government over-stepping it's bounds and infringing on state's rights? 


Hey conservative: 
you're a ****ing idiot.

~Bang

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bang said:

So trump says he can "force states to reopen" even if they decide they shouldn't.

Big government over-stepping it's bounds and infringing on state's rights? 


Hey conservative: 
you're a ****ing idiot.

~Bang

Unless he uses the military; don't see how he can. The red states will open immediately but the blue states won't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trump is just talking **** in order to boost his ratings for his press conference, he won't and can't force the states to open.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can easily make the case that the USPS is the greatest engine of economic mobility and stability ever devised...particularly for Americans of color. When the GOP flipped this switch in 2007, it was the final straw for me. Full on warfare against the middle class, nothing more or less.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Unless he uses the military; don't see how he can. The red states will open immediately but the blue states won't. 

Sort of beside the point..  his statement alone should have sent every "conservative" screaming into the streets.
But, predictably, they will contort and dismiss their own supposed values to accommodate him.

 

~Bang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bang said:

Sort of beside the point..  his statement alone should have sent every "conservative" screaming into the streets.
But, predictably, they will contort and dismiss their own supposed values to accommodate him.

 

~Bang

 

I've said this before and still believe this, a lot of Republicans aren't conservative and don't even realize it.  The idea that just because the GOP supports it automatically makes it conservative is flawed at best.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

I've said this before and still believe this, a lot of Republicans aren't conservative and don't even realize it.  The idea that just because the GOP supports it automatically makes it conservative is flawed at best.

I've yet to hear a single Trumper who actually knows what conservatism stands for.
It's pathetic. Stupid, spineless, and loud.

 

~Bang

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Can easily make the case that the USPS is the greatest engine of economic mobility and stability ever devised...particularly for Americans of color. When the GOP flipped this switch in 2007, it was the final straw for me. Full on warfare against the middle class, nothing more or less.

I suspect (deep down) that's the reason a lot of Neo-Cons hate the PO. It was one of the ways African Americans made it into the middle class and government jobs post-Koren War. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bang said:

So trump says he can "force states to reopen" even if they decide they shouldn't.

Big government over-stepping it's bounds and infringing on state's rights? 


Hey conservative: 
you're a ****ing idiot.

~Bang

 

It's like the Feds deciding that California cannot pass anti-pollution regulations.  Which "conservatives" also approve of.  

 

(Hint:  Most people, their opinion of "which level of government should regulate this", their answer is "whichever level will do what I want.")  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the military would just overthrow the Trump administration.  We the people wouldn't charge them with treason.  DJT is a threat to the survival of the U.S. now.  Take it guys!

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does Donald Trump Jr. have hips wider than his shoulders?  Is that part of his metamorphosis as he transforms into a centaur like his father?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.