Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Trump hates women, period. He views them as objects to be used however he wants to use them. He'll talk about Hillary in the 2020 election season, he won't stop because he thinks he wins with this crap.

Believe me, this crap is getting old, as we saw in the 2018 election season. There's more of the same coming.

8 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

not brave.

Yeah, I'm not especially impressed with Mitt for this. Dude has had no issue with slurping the Trump kool-aid when it suited him and I doubt he'll really take any meaningful stands against Trump once he's a Senator. It will just be another Flake/Collins/Murkowski situation...lots of being "disappointed" and "concerned" but never actually doing anything about it.

8 hours ago, mistertim said:

Yeah, I'm not especially impressed with Mitt for this. Dude has had no issue with slurping the Trump kool-aid when it suited him and I doubt he'll really take any meaningful stands against Trump once he's a Senator. It will just be another Flake/Collins/Murkowski situation...lots of being "disappointed" and "concerned" but never actually doing anything about it.

Agreed. 

He needs to do something tangible to even hint at being his own man. I don't know, maybe switch in an R to an Independent. Nah, he'd still vote along with Trump all the time.  If he did that and made his vote uncertain every time. That would be something. 

Watching this press conference is fascinating.  When Trump is talking and he says something that triggers another thought, he immediately jumps off-topic and stars talking about a side point.  You can actually see it on his face and in his body language as a light bulb goes off and he changes the subject.  He's so scatterbrained. Dude doesn't have a ****ing clue about any of the major issues facing our country. 

"I was here at Christmas.  Evening.  I was all by myself in the White House.  And it's a big, big house.  Except for all the guys outside with a machine guns.  They're the nicest machine guns I've ever seen."

Jesus ****ing Christ. 

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

Somewhere Lindsey Graham tears his hair out.

Well, now, if the result of all this is Iran and Russia fighting each other for control of Syria, (with occasional "help" from Israel, Turkey, and maybe Saudi Arabia), is that really the worst thing that can happen?

For example, I would argue that's still better than ISIS. 

10 minutes ago, tshile said:

I’m waiting for the “who’s worse snyder or trump?” Poll thread

id vote snyder. At least trumps stay is limited to 8 years. 

Hell no! The damage that Trump will do and is doing to every aspect of our lives makes him exponentially worse. The damage he is doing will take decades to unwind and some of it may be impossible to fix.

Snyder impacts one corner of my life and though it is a cherished corner, it's a little less important than the air I breathe, my retirement savings, our economy, our national defense, etc.

Archived