Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Walk down any city street and ask random people if they know who these people are.  Then go home and try not to cut yourself. 

Hey, there's a commercial I've heard several times, featuring young women listing their role models. And one of them listed Grace Hopper, which really pushed my geek buttons. 

9 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

How you know he really doesn't care about immigration. His businesses have exploited illegals for decades.hes also exploiting the weak minded to think he cares. 

You know what? 

You said it better than anyone. Straight up, to the point. And true. 

9 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hey y'all...my husband threw some **** the other day about the Linkdin (however you spell it) dude coming out about some really fake bots against Roy Moore. 

Whatcha got on this, @visionary or @brandymac27

I just went to go to bed, but he's on Fox biz, so I'll hang out with y'all. 👊

https://gizmodo.com/linkedin-co-founder-apologizes-for-the-mess-hes-made-1831326598

52 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

See? 

Because we used ****ty tactics, a pedophile almost looks good, because of an idiot exec.

WTF IS GOING ON? SERIOUSLY!?!

GET ME THE **** OUTTA HERE! I'LL LEARN TO LIVE IN ****LOADS OF SNOW IN DENMARK. 

You’re over reacting. It was a dumb small scale operation with minuscule funding. It’s a bad sign if it becomes a common tool but this ain’t it. It’s more of a pathetic beta test. 

Plus nothing will redeem Roy Moore. He will forever occupy a unique place in the history of bigotry and immoral behavior in America. 

Archived