Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Hell no! The damage that Trump will do and is doing to every aspect of our lives makes him exponentially worse.

Snyder has done serious damage to the team

and I think at this point I’d rather have the team fixed

cause when trumps gone you’re all still going to **** about each other nonstop. I’m just rather sick of it all

if I could have competent football 16 weekends a year I’d be so much happier. I enjoyed going to games every weekend, it made fall and early winter special. 

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Snyder has done serious damage to the team

and I think at this point I’d rather have the team fixed

cause when trumps gone you’re all still going to **** about each other nonstop. I’m just rather sick of it all

if I could have competent football 16 weekends a year I’d be so much happier. I enjoyed going to games every weekend, it made fall and early winter special. 

You must not be invested in the stock market or have any sick relatives.

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

I have both a stock portfolio and a 401k also an ira. And sick relatives. 

But thanks for playing. 

then I'd think you'd want Trump gone more. This is about way more the usual political bickering. Hell, it's about Americans employing Nazi style interment camps.

But your priorities are your priorities. That's why Rome built the Colosseum.

43 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Can we all just agree that we all hope Mueller finds illegal activity for both Trump and Dan via the Inauguration fund?

Then we're all happy.

Nicely played. Hit the flag stick and bounced off a millimeter from the hole...aaalllllmmmmooossstttt there...exhale and......

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’d gladly endure both 20 more years of Danny and a second term for Trump in exchange for the bleached skull of Ernie Grunfeld.

From Wikipedia (I don't follow basketball).

"Ernest Grunfeld is an American former professional basketball player and current general destroyer of the Washington Wizards of the National Basketball Association. "

1 hour ago, visionary said:

If Flake thinks Trump is on anyone’s team but his own, he’s far more naive than I thought.  

Pointing out that Flake said that there are good people on both sides. (A claim which I disagree with.). 

He did not say that Trump is one of them. 

5 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Unfortunately, your attitude is how corruption becomes accepted

Just pointing out Trump is doing the same thing any other Republican would do. People will still keep voting them regardless of their Cabinet being made up of swamp people.

Archived