Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, hailmary said:

American Hostages under Obama: Decapitated by ISIS Murdered Left to die Brought home only after BILLIONS in payments to Iran, our enemy & a state sponsor of terrorism 😥American Hostages under Trump: 20 Brought home ZERO taxpayer dollars paid to terrorist countries😀

250 replies5,177 retweets11,899 

We didn't pay Iran anything. That was their money.

Do you get most of this stuff from Breitbart or Free Republic?

16 minutes ago, hailmary said:

Bill Clinton was guilty of obstruction of justice ...... wasn't he?😂 

Judicial Watch says HilLIARy will be next..........🤔

WOW.... De Blasio at 0% in new poll... says "This is just the beginning!"* The wealthy are also leaving in droves.....🤔

To me this one of Trump's worst attributes, that he is willing to pander to hateful bigots out of self preservation.  Trump has never been a prize of a human being obviously, but I have a hunch that before he ran for President he likely didn't care much about issues like this (Pride flag flying on Embessy) but because of who he has to align himself with, he's willing to become an even more disgusting human being in the process. 

30 minutes ago, hailmary said:

Judicial Watch says HilLIARy will be next..........🤔

WOW.... De Blasio at 0% in new poll... says "This is just the beginning!"* The wealthy are also leaving in droves.....🤔

You follow Q Anon, don't you? Admit it. 

15 minutes ago, hailmary said:

California ignores homeless AMERICANS to protect ILLEGALS...............Way to go NANCI😥

I do not.....you? what is it?

So, just a friendly piece of advice...honestly. You could be getting pretty close to spam territory at this point with your posts. It might be worth it to dial that back a bit. 

3 hours ago, hailmary said:

When Obama made deals with foreign governments, he had to send them pallets of cash in the middle of the night to get them to agree. Democrats cheered as he gave nuclear capabilities to our enemy. So why are Democrats so upset President Trump made a good deal with Mexico?

Uh, now who is helping Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology?  You know, the country where 15 of the 9/11 highjackers were from.  Where Osama Bin LAden was from.  The country that exports their radical version of Islam; which many terrorists follow.

7 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Uh, now who is helping Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology?  You know, the country where 15 of the 9/11 highjackers were from.  Where Osama Bin LAden was from.  The country that exports their radical version of Islam; which many terrorists follow.

... and the country that murders journalists then cuts them to pieces with a bone saw in a Saudi embassy. 

Let us please not forget that abomination against civil society. 

12 hours ago, visionary said:

POTUS made the right call.  The only  flag that should be flying at US Embassies is the American flag, period.  In the end though, nobody really cares about it.  People just like to be pissed at something and then sound off on social media.  Apparently its the cool thing to do now a days.  Yes, I realize I'm doing the same thing but I'm responding to a comment on a forum, so...

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Do any other flags get flown for any of the other months?  Honestly asking. 

I'll have to check.  I worked at US Embassies for 12 years and honestly the only flag I ever saw flying was the US flag.

This is interesting from the New York Times:

The department has quietly eliminated the position of special envoy for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights as a high-profile, stand-alone job.

And it is creating a Commission on Unalienable Rights, which gay-rights groups fear is intended to narrow the scope of American advocacy. The panel aims to “provide fresh thinking about human rights discourse where such discourse has departed from our nation’s founding principles of natural law and natural rights,” according to a notice posted on the Federal Register, a government journal, on May 30.

Archived