Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 hours ago, hailmary said:

California ignores homeless AMERICANS to protect ILLEGALS...............Way to go NANCI😥

I do not.....you? what is it?

If you wish to keep posting in these threads you need to bring something to the conversation. This type of crap might fly on Twitter - it will not here.

Below is rule 12 of the forum rules you agreed to abide by when you signed up for an account. Read it. This is an in thread warning to you and in general. Please do not respond to this warning in this thread, just read the rules and abide by them.

12. No trolling. Beware of making baiting posts.
Do not post comments that are fundamentally inflammatory, or of little substantive content, or of some broadly insulting nature that serve primarily to incite your fellow members. ExtremeSkins has always prided itself on its zero tolerance policy for the common internet troublemaker. Trolls come in many forms and will be identified and censured at the discretion of the ES Staff. We are seeking a better level of conversation than just habitual drive-bys, being simplistically insulting, or gratuitously flaming various well-established points of view regardless of how strongly they may differ from yours.

These people are unfit for office.  Not reading bills they put into law, not reading reports of a special council.  One wonders if they could read at all.  

I agree as well that Dems suck at hammering these bozos. 

59 minutes ago, visionary said:

I want to laugh and cry. It happened under his watch but he wouldn’t let it happen. It’s comedy gold

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Who is, apparently, outing intelligence sources to anti-American dictators. 

I was thinking he wouldn’t let the murder happen under his watch but he really meant he wouldn’t the CIA to do it’s job. **** Trump. 

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

The GOPs mission statement really should be clarified to say party over country.

And we really want to thank you for all the times you objected to the Fast and Furious "investigation", and the Benghazi "investigation", and the "investigation" of the Benghazi investigation, and .....

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Guarantee he thought of this himself. 

LMFAO. What a ****ing loser. Seriously and people believe this **** hahahahananabababababananahahahahahahahabbabababa

Again. Lost opportunity for Dems. Everyone should be carrying around blank single pieces of paper and using it to say whatever. 

"I have here the complete list of accomplishments of Donald Trump on this paper. Everything he's every done is here. Every single thing. Trust me, I can't show you because he's so modest that it would embarrass him." 

6 hours ago, visionary said:

Goes to check. What does a Trump appointee have to do, to not get confirmed by this Senate?  

Ah. When hired to defend a city against a lawsuit, he signed off on a brief in which the city compared businesses which discriminate against gays to the KKK. 

20 hours ago, MartinC said:

If you wish to keep posting in these threads you need to bring something to the conversation. This type of crap might fly on Twitter - it will not here.

OK 75% of this thread is from twitter and as far as bringing "something to the conversation" I did bring plenty of somethings, manly facts. Just because you or majority don't agree with what I bring doesn't make it lack substance or validity.🤔

On 6/10/2019 at 9:01 PM, hailmary said:

Mexico has agreed to: Form new national guard units Deploy 6,000 troops to their southern border Take in deported Guatemalan asylum seekers who step foot into the US It’s despicable that foreign countries are more willing to negotiate with the President than Democrats are🤔

Yes, you bring so much in the way of substance and truth to this place. Thanks for what you do

Archived