Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

7 minutes ago, Bang said:

Run from ISIS, Pay Kim Jong Un, surrender in Afghanistan.

You ****ing Republicans are ****ing pathetic. 

~Bang

But they don't care

They don't care about any of it

Not the wall or the Taliban or Kim Jong or Kim Kardashian or any of it

They have one overarching motivation and it is the same one they've always had, greed. Naked, unadulterated, unapologetic greed

They are exactly who they've always been

They are the same SOBs that ran the world economy into the ditch in '29

The same corporate greedheads that traded with Nazi Germany right up until Dec 8th

Their grandchildren bet the housing market short and set it on fire to turn a buck

It is not reasonable or rational to get wound up and act all surprised now

They have told us all along exactly who and what they are

The one unanswerable question to me is how in the unholy **** do all these mouth breathers keep buying into the scam??

1 minute ago, clietas said:

Racial and Social issues. 

And yeah, I know that intellectually, I see the way that entities stoke fear, sell fear and manipulate the unwary for their own profit but on a visceral, emotional level I'm screaming "what the **** is wrong with you??? how stupid are you that you don't see this?? how can you keep cutting yourself and ****ing about the bloodstains??"

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Run from ISIS, Pay Kim Jong Un, surrender in Afghanistan.

You ****ing Republicans are ****ing pathetic. 

~Bang

You forgot "announce that we won all of the above".  

(And "lift sanctions on Russia for invading Ukraine.")  

That's what makes it OK.  All the winning.  

19 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

He is on twitter telling his intelligence people to go back to school while using the wrong form of there/their/they're in the same tweet

5 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

How can anyone of sound mind not be convinced at this point that the POTUS is an enemy of the state? This intel head bashing is ****ing dangerous.  God help us all.

IMO the resistance to advice is the biggest indicator of a compromised president. Even someone as egotistical and ignorant as Trump would want to indulge the advice of his experts if only for the sake of not losing face all the time.

However, this guy (even after losing face so many times) continues to claim he knows better. The truth is that he's aware that he doesn't know better than his experts. It's just that he's not allowed to exercise their advice. It's so obvious.

It is more than just resistance to information.. he flat out attacks his intel community and has done so since he took office.

Everything they have advised him he has not only disputed, but attacked them for it as if they were malevolent incompetent bumblers.

I have never seen all the heads of all the agencies sit at one table and declare anything, much less that the Russians meddled in our election. That was extraordinary. The sheer numbers of intel people, FBI, and military who have been put through the wringer by Trump and his minions is extraordinary. Nevermind the number who have left or been forced out. (along with our entire foreign service, our ambassadorships... .. everything that watches the world for us.)
In my life, i've never seen anything like it.

And he eviscerates them again and again.
He undermines them at every turn.

Definitely compromised. Traitor.

~Bang

3 hours ago, Bang said:

It is more than just resistance to information.. he flat out attacks his intel community and has done so since he took office.

Everything they have advised him he has not only disputed, but attacked them for it as if they were malevolent incompetent bumblers.

I have never seen all the heads of all the agencies sit at one table and declare anything, much less that the Russians meddled in our election. That was extraordinary. The sheer numbers of intel people, FBI, and military who have been put through the ringer by Trump and his minions is extraordinary. Nevermind the number who have left or been forced out. (along with our entire foreign service, our ambassadorships... .. everything that watches the world for us.)
In my life, i've never seen anything like it.

And he eviscerates them again and again.
He undermines them at every turn.

Definitely compromised. Traitor.

~Bang

Excellent addition to the point and you're absolutely right. The fact that he willfully undermines the people's trust in these institutions isn't just indicative of an unfortunately compromised man who can't help his position. It's nefarious. It's on purpose. It's beyond compromise. It's cooperation. 

Who could have expected this would happen when we elected a Presidential candidate who publicly stated, multiple times, that he knew more about national defense than our generals?  (And who was outraged when he discovered that, when members of his staff phoned the Russian ambassador, the NSA records the phone call?)  

Archived