Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

19 hours ago, Larry said:

Number of people who will change their votes because of her endorsement?  (I suspect we all agree.)  

I wouldn't attempt to guess on the likely outputs of the thought process of people who have spent years watching reality TV.

Hey Trump, one of your lawyers is a "rat" after all.

And I've been out of the loop for a few days, but did anyone in the GoP comment on Trump characterizing a government lawyer, John Dean, cooperating with an investigation as being a "rat"?

All along, we were wrong to think Nixon was the villain of the Watergate scandal. Trump informs us that it was actually John Dean who was the villain for speaking truthfully about the illegal coverup.

Summary of today's Executive Branch news:

The President's campaign manager convicted of 8 counts of fraud in federal court.

The President's longtime personal lawyer plead guilty to 8 violations of banking, tax and campaign finance laws.

The President's chief economic adviser was discovered to have invited a white nationalist to his home.  

ONE.  DAY.

Additionally, a congressperson was charged (but has not yet been convicted) of campaign finance violations.

President Trump: I won't yank Barack Obama's security clearance

>>>While conducting a rhetorical war with members of Barack Obama's administration, President Donald Trump said Tuesday he is not reviewing the national security clearance of the former president himself...................  <<<<

You know he wants to.

The first thing the next President must do, remove clearances for the entire Trump administration.

2 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

How in the world would that work? Former actual presidents still get daily security briefings.

Trump would find a way to do it.

The next president has to remove Trump's clearance, since he's a security risk and probably will be on his way to jail.

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

WV still the same and will always be the same. 

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Summary of today's Executive Branch news:

The President's campaign manager convicted of 8 counts of fraud in federal court.

The President's longtime personal lawyer plead guilty to 8 violations of banking, tax and campaign finance laws.

The President's chief economic adviser was discovered to have invited a white nationalist to his home.  

ONE.  DAY.

Additionally, a congressperson was charged (but has not yet been convicted) of campaign finance violations.

Image result for this is fine maga

1 hour ago, bearrock said:

So what justification will the GOP use to not impeach Trump?  How do you not impeach a president who conspired with his lawyer to violate campaign finance laws?

Anyone would meet with Russians

Anyone would violate election laws

Anyone would (insert future criminal wrongdoing discovery here)

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Anyone would meet with Russians

Anyone would violate election laws

Anyone would (insert future criminal wrongdoing discovery here)

Remember when Tucker said he would make a deal with the devil to get information on a political opponent? Makes me wonder if he was getting ahead of that story too??

Archived