Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Standing during the Pledge or National Anthem

Burgold

1 hour ago, MEANDWARF said:

After the election of 2016, the anti-trumpsters were the ones doing the rioting. But then again riots and civil war are not the same thing.

I saw a video once.. it was a big demonstration in the middle east.. one of the anti-American rallies we'd see in the 90s.

By and large the crowd was peaceful.. chanting and protesting, but non-violent. Then some guys came in and started fires, burning US flags, starting up the rabble. Before long it was a riot.

It doesn't take many rabble rousers to rouse rabble... and once it starts.. well,  peaceful people can easily turn into rioters. Mob mentality is real, and if you're in the middle of one of those crowds, getting caught up in it is often a matter of self preservation.
That said, i am well aware that the left and it's collection of anarchists at their fringes that are no strangers to rioting. They show up a lot.

This is also an historically proven method for all sorts of ways to destroy your enemies.

I am not one who yells "FALSE FLAG" all the time.. but the possibility must be considered whenever we see these things.. the overt manipulation of our population by our own politicians, outside influences, and our media means that I have little trust in what I am seeing is what it actually is.

If I am right about everything i've said,, these factions are playing for keeps. As in "We are keeping this power by any means necessary."

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Bang said:

This is also an historically proven method for all sorts of ways to destroy your enemies.

I am not one who yells "FALSE FLAG" all the time.. but the possibility must be considered whenever we see these things.. the overt manipulation of our population by our own politicians, outside influences, and our media means that I have little trust in what I am seeing is what it actually is.

If I am right about everything i've said,, these factions are playing for keeps. As in "We are keeping this power by any means necessary."

~Bang

Must watch... one of the greatest clips in TV history and so appropo to today's information world.

• Like 1

See, this is the problem requiring people to acknowledge symbols or face being called unpatriotic and even kicked out of the country. It's not much more to a Final Solution for those human beings that a authoritarian regime doesn't like and dehumanizes.

• Like 1

Kaep wanted to bring attention to oppression of non-whites in this country. Pretty successful, IMO. While there's a lot of talk of kneel/not kneel around the issue, the core is there. Police can be ****ty to brown people in this country. 

• Like 1

I think the hypocritical part of this is the following: it's a private business, they can do what they want and the employees must follow. That's what's happened here. I have no issue with that.

However, the NFL then says there was a collaborative effort to address the issue. No there was not. Sure there was collaboration among the owners, but Roger's comments since the passing of the policy imply there was collaboration with the bargaining unit. Obviously, the NFLPA knows otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Trump hasnt tweeted about it 

Probably because that game is for “them”.

I doubt he watches the NBA and has no idea that they require them to stand because his yes men haven’t told him that conservatives won that battle, yet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

I thought it was both. Did they clarify and just say teams now?

I honestly dont know.  Just trying to understand how they could do this without NFLPA signing off on it.