Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

39 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000971922/article/giants-to-part-ways-with-ereck-flowers-by-tuesday

Interesting to see them moving away from the guy.

The guy they rushed to a few years ago in the draft after we took Brandon Scherff. I thought at the time being that it was a panic move from their FO and a really bad pick.

History proves me right.

He has been bad, but cutting him now looks like they are making him a scapegoat for their team issues. 

So far they have cut the GM, several coaches, and several players. If they continue to suck who will they blame next? 

Edited by beachboy757

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, beachboy757 said:

Odell Beckham SR rips NY Giants owner John Mara via instagram:

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/18/odell-beckham-father-rips-new-york-giants-owner-john-mara/

“Taking aim at a very involved team owner seems foolish in the end.”

Not really, after you sign a $90M contract, you can do whatever you like. They can deal with it, or ... do nothing.  They can’t teally cut him.  They can’t teally trade him, yet.  

Especially if hecwants out...

its great though.  I hope OBJ keeps it up.

• Like 3

The best thing to have happened this weekend was my friend (huge giants fan) texting me after our win against Dallas dating “bruh...how the **** are y’all 4-2!!!” And then after the giants game he texted me saying “I want Eli to retire, our o line sucks, I’m done” ???

feels so good after all those years of us being bad and he'd give me endless **** for it. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The best thing to have happened this weekend was my friend (huge giants fan) texting me after our win against Dallas dating “bruh...how the **** are y’all 4-2!!!” And then after the giants game he texted me saying “I want Eli to retire, our o line sucks, I’m done” ???

feels so good after all those years of us being bad and he'd give me endless **** for it. 

Hopefully we can add to his misery next week....  ?  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

I want them to get a high draft pick and draft the next Ryan Leaf with it.

You're too soft. I want them to get a highish draft pick and have to sell the farm to trade up... for the next Ryan Leaf.

After we've swept them en route to a division title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

With the way they're playing, they won't have to.

They're in line for a top 3 pick if things keep going the way they have been.

Funny how just a few years ago the giants were held up as a model franchise for the NFL to follow, with a great FO and everything else. To see them in such disarray, looking at a second consecutive 3 win season.. it warms my heart.. it truly does.

I didn't realize it, but they've been really bad for awhile now.

since 2013 they're 34-53.

of course, during that same span the redskins were 35-50-1

Ouch.

• Like 1

and if Barkley runs all over the Redskins like Darkwa and Jacobs did in years past then they'll be the ones laughing

Point is the Giants have a LONG history of beating the Redskins in games they should have lost. The Giants stink this year. And the game on Thanksgiving was a lot closer than it should have been last year. I won't take them lightly. They always show up to play against us. Their running backs always run for 100+ against this team. 

Don't let Barkley go Sunday. Shut him down like you did to Zeke. You can shut Zeke down, you can shut him down...right? 

• Thanks 2

To compound their problems, they don't have a great amount of cap room for next season. 

They haven't made real changes -- just bandaids -- and it's caught up to them.

That said, they will probably beat us this weekend just because.

• Like 1