Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally Official:RG3 released--A "goodbye" thread--NOT a discussion thread to rehash all your "RG3 thoughts" for the millionth time-MET

Riggo-toni

Best wishes to you and your family. Friends called me early this morning telling me to donate my socks away. Nah not in a million years. Thanks. Please do not go to Cowgirls. My brother and few friends (all Cowgirls fans) will ....... it would not be good. lol HTTR.

Cooley was just on with Kevin and Tommy, basically poo-poo'ing the notion that there wasn't a problem with Robert and Kirk co-existing. He actually said Kirk didn't like Robert and didn't like having him in the QB room all last season.

So having him in bible study is fine, but having him in the same QB room was too much...

Everyone is talking about 2012 and I get that, but I want to thank you for 13 & 14 too. I admired the way you killed yourself to return from injury. You gave everything you could and played too often when you probably shouldn't have.

Some may only look at the negatives of those years, but you nearly killed yourself for your team.

Thanks for the great memories, sacrifices, and effort. I wish we had more memories, but will treasure the good ones.

Classy post Burgold

Glad to see some of this fanbase appreciates what RGIII tried to do for us

So having him in bible study is fine, but having him in the same QB room was too much...

I read the same thing you did. I'm just the messenger. He basically said they hated each other since the beginning completely contradicting what Kirk has said publicly. Not that I would expect Kirk to take anything but the high road though.

I will always be a Redskins fan first and foremost. I am a Kirk Cousins fan as well. Did Jay and the organization pick the right QB? Only time will tell... For some reason... I don't know if it's karma related or what but I have a strange feeling this Redskins QB scenario from 2012 has not played all the way out just yet...

I will always be a Redskins fan first and foremost. I am a Kirk Cousins fan as well. Did Jay and the organization pick the right QB? Only time will tell... For some reason... I don't know if it's karma related or what but I have a strange feeling this Redskins QB scenario from 2012 has not played all the way out just yet...

Maybe. I think RGIII has a chance to make a comeback. It wouldn't be in Jay's system though. Just wasn't the right fit or chemistry, plus some other stuff.

I want to say that I am proud of ES for the tone of this thread. RGIII deserves a fond send off.

Maybe. I think RGIII has a chance to make a comeback. It wouldn't be in Jay's system though. Just wasn't the right fit or chemistry, plus some other stuff.

I want to say that I am proud of ES for the tone of this thread. RGIII deserves a fond send off.

All respect due to Jay Gruden but other than an AFL Championship, what has his precious system won? I sincerely hope my gut feelings about Jay are wrong. You can't argue with the results he got this past season. However, his situation isn't much different than Kirk's. They both better show sustained success next season or once again we could end up being the laughingstock of the NFL. Especially if 3 sticks aka Robert Griffin signs with somebody committed to developing him LONG TERM...

1st game, at New Orleans, final score Redskins 40, Saints 25. RGIII (number 10) scored 10 points in each quarter. I really thought this was an omen of GREAT things to come.

I drank the cool-aid and became a season ticket holder. Love RGIII and so sorry it didn't work out. I just hope this past year he was able to work with the trainers, get healthy, learn his position, and get better in all areas.

Good luck young man, time to get a fresh start.

I drank the cool-aid and became a season ticket holder. Love RGIII and so sorry it didn't work out. I just hope this past year he was able to work with the trainers, get healthy, learn his position, and get better in all areas.

Good luck young man, time to get a fresh start.

and get a little better line protection...

Good luck, Robert.  The DC media built you up to break you down (and at times you didn't do yourself any favors) but Redskins' Nation will always be grateful for the moments you gave us when there was little to be hopeful for.  I hope to see you at your best every Sunday when not playing the Skins! 

I have a strange feeling this Redskins QB scenario from 2012 has not played all the way out just yet...

EVERYONE knew Robert was gone this year.

Everyone also knew we were done with McNugget.

So what's it tell you when we were still able to find someone willing to trade for McNugget who was used up & done. 

All respect due to Jay Gruden but other than an AFL Championship, what has his precious system won? I sincerely hope my gut feelings about Jay are wrong. You can't argue with the results he got this past season. However, his situation isn't much different than Kirk's. They both better show sustained success next season or once again we could end up being the laughingstock of the NFL. Especially if 3 sticks aka Robert Griffin signs with somebody committed to developing him LONG TERM...

here we go....

Archived