Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

2 hours ago, kfrankie said:

Right, these shows will be lucky to break even, much less make any money.  That's what happens when you let John Favreau write his own material and produce it, he's going to blow the budget just like he did for Rudy.

lol what? 

these shows are going to get Disney even more than the 80 million Disney + subscribers they already have. It’s what, $7.99 a month? You do the math. These shows are coming out ahead especially when factoring  in merchandizing. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, kfrankie said:

Right, these shows will be lucky to break even, much less make any money.  That's what happens when you let John Favreau write his own material and produce it, he's going to blow the budget just like he did for Rudy.

They will make plenty on merchandise and new subscribers to Disney+. They should give Favreau all the money. 

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

lol what? 

these shows are going to get Disney even more than the 80 million Disney + subscribers they already have. It’s what, $7.99 a month? You do the math. These shows are coming out ahead especially when factoring  in merchandizing. 

Missed this before I commented but this 100% true. My family has a baby yoda. 

11 minutes ago, Yohan said:

Suggest you watch Star Wars Rebels.

Of course. Thought this was referencing their first duel. 

8 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

FB_IMG_1608350894264.jpg

Filoni deserves just as much credit, especially since he did it prior with Rebels and Clone Wars. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Of course. Thought this was referencing their first duel. 

Filoni deserves just as much credit, especially since he did it prior with Rebels and Clone Wars. 

They handled "his" introduction perfectly. It made perfect, perfect sense.

18 minutes ago, Destino said:

Now that Luke has the hungriest baby, can we RetCon the Disney trilogy?  Make it like it never happened.  

I tried to re-watch the Disney Trilogy recently, I didn't make it very far. There was almost no connection to the Original Trilogoy, until the last one was wedged into the storyline, other than a few names. The First Order? Why not use the Imperial Remnants? What was the point of the FO? Kylo Ren could have been awesome--he was a ****. TFA was decent, but the Last Jedi threw it way off track, and then, was almost promptly forgotten about. Just an aimless mess.

• Like 1