Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I know absolute jack about the black lightsaber, but I would imagine that with all this hype, it's a lot more powerful than even a master jedi/sith saber

Not really. The darksaber is more ceremonial but it does have some unique features. 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Darksaber

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, ShredSkins said:

Did anyone else catch the Aliens Easter egg with Michael Bien? 

IMO, that was the second easter egg from Alien.

Just have a look at Chapter 10.

Those eggs Baby Yoda opens and eat what's inside really looked like Facehugger's eggs. Even in the way they open themselves.

On 11/28/2020 at 2:58 AM, Riggo#44 said:

Man. What an episode...

It seems I missed that mention of this famous Admiral... Will probably have to look at it again.

I loved him in the books, and would love to see him on screen. When did that mention happen?

Spoiler

Edit: If Thrawn's in the show. I want to see Mara Jade!

Edited by Wildbunny

On 11/28/2020 at 6:35 AM, Destino said:

This series is the best thing to happen to Star Wars since Rogue One. 

Yeah, that series is good. Even if you didn't watch all of rebels/clone wars and whatever happened.

Still, I'm not convinced by Pedro Pascal. Guy looks like more of a heavyweight than anything else. I would have enjoyed a more agile/slender type of character than him.

• Riggo#44 changed the title to All Things Star Wars Thread
7 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Yeah, that series is good. Even if you didn't watch all of rebels/clone wars and whatever happened.

Still, I'm not convinced by Pedro Pascal. Guy looks like more of a heavyweight than anything else. I would have enjoyed a more agile/slender type of character than him.

he was really thin and agile in game of thrones though he’s gained some weight since then. 

he’s on the left here in triple frontier from a couple years ago. Think he looks about right, not bulky but still solid enough to handle that armor. 

to be honest, he’s actually not in the suit that much and just voices the character. He’s been in it more during season 2 since he doesn’t have a scheduling conflict like he did during season 1 but it’s not him all the time. I’d say it’s not even him most of the time 

E4374FE0-193B-4D56-9C86-881B44C46720.thumb.jpeg.5a1f3f114f8bff93f41971398fd78437.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Just saw Chapter #14.

What a blast :)

Spoiler

The Fett is back, though is a tad chubby. But he's badass :)

And they're gonna team flying around in the Slave-1.

Dark Troopers are also officially in. Can't wait to see them into action.

And Grogu is becoming a monster too.

They're gonna put on a show for the season finale with an impressive battle team.