Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Star Wars Thread

Riggo#44

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Does anyone need to see Obi wan and Vader fight again? It’s just going to weaken the ANH fight and make it look even more laughable 

I saw that Hayden Christensen was back and I was...curious? How is that going to work? The end of Ep III, in the suit...Noooooooo, and all. When are they going to set it? Ewan McGregor is great, but...we'll see?

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I saw that Hayden Christensen was back and I was...curious? How is that going to work? The end of Ep III, in the suit...Noooooooo, and all. When are they going to set it? Ewan McGregor is great, but...we'll see?

i mean can they fight again without ruining the dialogue from ANH?

“The circle is now complete, when we last met I was the learner ...and the time before that I was also the learner too, but now I am the master”

Also, if Vader fights him on Tatooine it gives away why he's there. If Obi wan leaves Tatooine and goes to put himself in danger it kinda defeats the purpose of him being there to supposedly look after luke

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Who said they have to fight? Could be concurrent storylines. I imagine he’s probably searching for obi wan, could have a proxy fight maybe but I doubt they actually meet

the headline I saw said he “will return as Vader, face Obi Wan”

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If he’s Darth Vader why bring this dude back? He’s going to have a mask on and sound like James earl jones. 

I get that people like him and have wanted a force ghost appearance (don’t get me started on how ridiculous it is that Anakin gets a force ghost anyway) but at least that makes sense because it would be Hayden. 

I liked this episode better than the last one. I liked the commentary Mayfield provided on the world. Empire vs Republic and what it means to the regular person. I liked him raising questions to Mando regarding the lines we cross for what we believe in. 

all good stuff that isn’t usually explored in Star Wars 

• Like 2

There is no chance they wrap this up in the finale. Too many moving pieces. I'd say the search to get Grogu back probably takes up most of season 3. They might try in the finale but will be pretty firmly rejected and will need to regroup as the season ends and maybe at the end a Jedi will show up to help Grogu and that will be the kicker for next season. 

T

45 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

There is no chance they wrap this up in the finale. Too many moving pieces. I'd say the search to get Grogu back probably takes up most of season 3. They might try in the finale but will be pretty firmly rejected and will need to regroup as the season ends and maybe at the end a Jedi will show up to help Grogu and that will be the kicker for next season. 

T

Ezra Bridger would make sense.

21 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

T

I was thinking the same thing about trying to wrap it all up in one episode. I heard this one is going to be the longest yet at 57mins, still not enough time.

20 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Rahul Kohli keeps eluding to this.

On 12/14/2020 at 5:45 PM, The Evil Genius said:

Nobody wants that Aladdin looking knockoff in this show. lol

kidding

but man I kinda wish they would just tell their own story and stop bringing in people that only those of us that have watched 11 seasons of cartoons will understand. 

18 hours ago, Yohan said:

Rahul Kohli keeps eluding to this.

ok, nevermind. He was awesome in Bly Manor so I guess any character he plays can be in this show too.

23 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nobody wants that Aladdin looking knockoff in this show. lol

kidding

but man I kinda wish they would just tell their own story and stop bringing in people that only those of us that have watched 11 seasons of cartoons will understand. 

ok, nevermind. He was awesome in Bly Manor so I guess any character he plays can be in this show too.

I'd like it to be Cal Cestus from Jedi Fallen Order...

I think he fits what you're saying. His story isn't all that long and detailed. How he got to that point is a fun and interesting journey, but the basics of his journey are:

-Escaped Order 66

-Hid on a planet working a labor job

-Inquisitors found out a Jedi was there, he fought off the planet with the help of Cere, another former Jedi.

-Found a night sister, a pilot and that aforementioned Jedi to join his crew as they set out to rebuild the Jedi order after doing something with the Holochron that I won't say for spoiler reasons.

Easy.

8 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I'd like it to be Cal Cestus from Jedi Fallen Order...

I think he fits what you're saying. His story isn't all that long and detailed. How he got to that point is a fun and interesting journey, but the basics of his journey are:

-Escaped Order 66

-Hid on a planet working a labor job

-Inquisitors found out a Jedi was there, he fought off the planet with the help of Cere, another former Jedi.

-Found a night sister, a pilot and that aforementioned Jedi to join his crew as they set out to rebuild the Jedi order after doing something with the Holochron that I won't say for spoiler reasons.

Easy.

I guess the problem with that is that it takes drama and suspense away from any future games if you show him 30 years later in Mandalorian 

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I guess the problem with that is that it takes drama and suspense away from any future games if you show him 30 years later in Mandalorian 

I don't think it does. If he shows up minus parts of his crew especially.

Are they dead? Are they involved in something else?

And the plot of the second game could lead into a game beyond this current television show.

Him surviving would be known... but how... and what did he lose?

• Like 1