• 0-17
    • 18-21
    • 22-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70+

Came up in Random Thought thread about some posters being older then expected.  I remember coming in as a teenager (14 showed up, 15 made account) and a couple people around the same age as me, like EA and Poker (Hell, Packer was here before I was).  People then in their 20s I see in their 30s talking about marriage and kids and stuff : ) Congrats to all of you.

Of course, the more results the better and this is not a public poll.  Probably a nice change of pace and something we can't pick sides and tear each others heads off for (stay classy).  Thing I'm most curious about is the number of younger posters (groups on poll created based on what I was curious on, I'm not a scientist).  I've seen a couple that I can tell, but profiles don't have age like they used to, so I have no idea anymore.  I hope its not minimal, for a lot of different reasons.

I'm 27. You don't have to post to vote (my dad put me on game, but has never posted here once, reads a lot, especially the Bubba Breaking News section).

I'm 33.

Wife, 1 son and another on the way in July. Own a townhouse with intentions of buying a real house in a couple months. I don't drink frequently, don't smoke, don't do drugs.

I joined in 08 I think (EDIT: joined in Dec 2007 at 25 years old), which would have made me like 25 or so. I wasn't married, rented an apartment, drank nearly every day, smoked about a pack a day and smoked a bunch of weed.

I haven't changed a bit.

:)

I still recognize myself, but I've changed a lot (Don't even have the same username as when I first came here - 2003). They say anyone who sees the world the same way at 50 as they did at 20 wasted 30 years of their life, and I agree with that.

What was your former username? And anyone else who's changed their username.

I think many of us joined around the death of of Sean Taylor.

What was your former username? And anyone else who's changed their username.

I think many of us joined around the death of of Sean Taylor.

Mine was whack and just to get in the door (OtNaz24).  Took about a year before I put some actual thought into it and changed it to what I have now.

That I believe, though.  I'd have to really look (not going to), comparing to Gibbs first coming back and 2012. Really didn't think too much about that, kinda didn't want to turn anyone off by putting too much of a factor on that.

I'm 34, but old as dirt and am one foot in the nursing home according to my 8 y/o niece (who happens to be a total mini-me and is already my little partner in crime, even though she innocently insults me all the time, :lol: )

Funny side story:  Today she ran into my house proudly clutching a piece of paper in her hands.  She cheerfully told me she wanted me to read her 2016 resolution she wrote for her teacher because it was about me.  It started off so sweet..."I would like to do a back handspring on the beam because my Aunt K could do a back handspring on a tall beam in competitive gymnastics and I want to excel to her level BUT MY AUNT K CAN'T DO IT NOW BECAUSE SHE'S IN HER EARLY 30'S..." :lol: :lol: :lol:   Yes child, I'm practically an invalid and need to be in a skilled nursing facility.  Seriously though, almost peed my pants laughing at this today.  

I also put zero thought into my user name. Been meaning to figure out something to change it to.

I put as much thought into my screen name as my parents did when they named me. Which I have to assume was not much.

I mean why complicate life.

Yo tengo cincuenta y cinco in dog years

Where is Trump with his wall when you need it :-)

Archived