Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Not to step on the news forum's toes but the new guy on the Post, Jerry Brewer, is putting out some good stuff in case anyone's completely abandoned that place, I think he deserves some clicks

He's got a perspective that isn't complete embittered towards the organization so his stuff actually seems worth reading, until that inevitably happens. 

(I am not jerry brewer)

Please don't worry about stepping on my toes, I have steel toed tennis shoes on ;)

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 16h16 hours ago

Each year, a diehard Redskins fan turns his lawn into a phemonenal 'Skins shrine http://ow.ly/QrGxK  #RedskinsTalk

CLg7-aDWwAAFl9T.png

Aly @alewnes7 16h16 hours ago

Love how @Freakyjean99 loves being part of @Redskins football. Refreshing to see. #HTTR

I don't post on here much (as you can see by the number of posts) but read everything that goes on, especially these threads with the updates on camp and would like to say thank you to everyone who contributes and keeps us up to date on matters, good and bad. 

JFlow, thoughts with you, I am going through something similar, found out last week my Grandma only has a couple of weeks to live. I live in France and she is in England so went to see her at the weekend for which was a goodbye. It has been a tough few days but being able to come on here and take my mind off things does really help so thank you again to everyone. 

I think one should appreciate the fact that someone is tweeting information from these camps rather than assume ones opinion is subjective or bias. We could all be in the dark right now if it wasn't for people like Chad who take the time to keep us updated on whats going on. Maybe you should tweet him and tell him how you feel rather than making a post complaining about his style of reporting to us, just food for thought B)

Good post

Chad is one of the guys that does that Redskins Capital Connection podcast. They strike me as fans/young journos, not seasoned talent evaluators with strong x and o backgrounds. Which is fine. I think this is also chad's first time at training camp, so it makes sense that positives would jump out more than negatives. And like Heavy pointed out, they're providing info (and player interviews) that we wouldn't have otherwise. It's awesome that they're taking the time and making the effort

Thanks, I've created these Macros that post tweets for me called Haphaszard and SWFLSkins, so that helps at least. What's weird is they started acting human-like. Like this response here I'm quoting. Freaky.

Jumbo already revealed that I am the HapHaszard 3000 computing system  Highspeed Article Processor coupled to a   Humanistic Android Serial Zbased Article Reading Device

#SKINS FANS ONLY!!!! retweeted

Happy birthday to "The Diesel" John Riggins, #NFL #SuperBowl XVII MVP #RedskinsNation #HTTR

CLkID79UMAEvhdJ.jpg

Stephen Czarda @StephenCzarda 31m31 minutes ago

D-Hall sets record straight on pizza story with re-torn Achilles and more in Morning Clips. http://bit.ly/1SZq2vZ 

CLkTvJYUwAAWvGP.jpg

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 41m41 minutes ago

Morning world. Word of the day is: Optimism

Grant Paulsen @granthpaulsen 2m2 minutes ago

#GrantAndDanny now: D-Jax says he can't be covered. Probably true. But is he best player on the #Redskins? Listen: http://bit.ly/P96jep .

#SkinsCamp retweeted

#Redskins community superstar DY kicks off @CocaCola #GetTheBallRolling Flag Football Tournament with @TwitterMirror!

CLkgpqVUEAI8LD-.jpg

SkinzMama @skinzmama 8m8 minutes ago

Check out the new Washington #Redskins coaching staff. http://wowpwr.com/3u8  A lot of experience #Sports #httr

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 10m10 minutes ago

For those that say I am negative "In Scot - You Have to Trust" Why McCloughan has trust in Galette - http://www.dchotread.com/2015/08/03/trust-in-scot  #Redskins #NFL

Killer938 sorry to hear about the loss of ur grand mother..I faced the same situation living in Alaska her being in Idaho I flew from Alaska to Idaho to visit with my two children that were two and a half and four at the time and I did it by myself traveling there and back. Sorry not trying to make the story about me yours just reminded me of mine thoughts and prayers your way

Chris Russell ‏@Russellmania621 10m10 minutes ago

For those that say I am negative "In Scot - You Have to Trust" Why McCloughan has trust in Galette - http://www.dchotread.com/2015/08/03/trust-in-scot … #Redskins #NFL

This is an interesting tweet--basically because of the need to to prove that he's not "negative." Is it just me, or are Reid and Russell the only ones continually beating the "No one likes RGIII except Allen and Snyder" drum?

I don't post on here much...It has been a tough few days but being able to come on here and take my mind off things does really help so thank you again to everyone. 

My thoughts and prayers are with you, man. I hope to see you post more often.

Jumbo already revealed that I am the HapHaszard 3000 computing system  Highspeed Article Processor coupled to a   Humanistic Android Serial Zbased Article Reading Device

With a Z in there I was hoping "Zombie" would come into play

This is an interesting tweet--basically because of the need to to prove that he's not "negative." Is it just me, or are Reid and Russell the only ones continually beating the "No one likes RGIII except Allen and Snyder" drum?

Maybe.  But Russell is night and day different than Reid as to being negative on the player.   I'd characterize Russell as a mixed bag on RG3 with a leaning if anything towards the positive.   And Russell is tough on Jay at times in the context of RG3.  Reid on the other hand as we all know acts like RG3 is the worst player on the planet. 

Archived