Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

1. Congrats Reeper. You outkicked your coverage if you know what I mean.

2. For those of you arguing about Scot's sources, please take that to the Junior Galette thread. This thread is for tweets and twits.

Tell me about it man.  Just check out her wedding present to me.  Redskins cuff links FTW.

post-215763-0-23068100-1438636395_thumb.

I think I'll keep her around lol

He does come off as bias but RG3 also seems to be having a better camp than many expected.  I'll take it, his tweets get me juiced.

Went to camp on Saturday and was excited to RGIII and the boys go. I have to say, Robert looks the same. I have to think if defenders were actually trying to hit him he'd look even worse. However, we've seen him play for years now, so I should probably temper my expectations, as I think we all know what we have in him.

Scherff struggled tremendously in 1 on 1's according to Cooley (against Kerrigan in fairness)

Griffin killed it in the 2 minute drill. TD to Grant. Cooley really impressed. 

I saw Scherff get manhandled by Kerrigan on Saturday. One time he pushed him back with just one arm.

Went to camp on Saturday and was excited to RGIII and the boys go. I have to say, Robert looks the same. I have to think if defenders were actually trying to hit him he'd look even worse. However, we've seen him play for years now, so I should probably temper my expectations, as I think we all know what we have in him.

This coming from someone who has said they are "as pessimistic about RG3 as anyone".  We get it you went Saturday and weren't impressed.  But today, 8-8 for 80 yards and TD in the 2 minute.  

Chris Russell @Russellmania621 28s29 seconds ago

Chris Russell retweeted John Keim

Good to hear. #Redskins

Chris Russell added,

John Keim @john_keim
Jay Gruden says Robert Griffin III is "on a steady climb." (I would agree).

Mitch Carr @mitchcarrtv 1h1 hour ago

Three-yard slant pass TD to Ryan Grant. Nailed it. RGIII's best segment of camp, but far. Looked in command, confident, surgical.

Scherff struggled tremendously in 1 on 1's according to Cooley (against Kerrigan in fairness)

Good.

Rather have the rookie do his learning from one of our guys.

That's one reason I'm happy about the Knighton signing. I want our OL to get lots of reps against him.

Griffin was always capable of snapping quick passes with confidence when he had his rookie swagger, when he wasn't thinking about his knee. Maybe he's got that feeling back, where he isn't playing scared or overthinking, he's just releasing that cannon.

Watching a vine of he and Cousins warming up the other day, the ball was just flying off his hand with a flick of the wrist. It was almost comical how much effort it looked like Cousins had to put into heaving the ball in the same way. Griffin has a really rare arm, if he could get better at where to direct it. Just on another level. I don't remember if he had already left here by that time, but I have to imagine that Oldfan was in love with Griffin the prospect in 2011/2012, just due to his arm and release. He loved Stafford and Cutler because of their pure cannons.

Tell me about it man.  Just check out her wedding present to me.  Redskins cuff links FTW.

attachicon.gif20150803_165326.jpg

I think I'll keep her around lol

They look like nose rings to me. lol. Again Congrats, may the road be filled with great vistas and pleasant dwelling always exist to rest weary heads. 

VIDEO: Gruden on RG3: 'I feel like he's on a steady climb.' Full comments here: http://ow.ly/QrMwu  #RedskinsTalk

CLhIgw-WUAADiX2.jpg

Brian Tinsman retweeted Adam Carriker

Congratulations man!

Brian Tinsman added,

Adam Carriker @AdamCarriker94
I'm proud to announce my wife just gave birth to two healthy baby twin girls! We'll finalize names & post pics soon. #BestSundayFundayEver

Photo: #Redskins safety (and friend of the podcast) Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe gets ready for practice.

CLhIpftWoAQ7I_-.jpg

Brian Mitchell retweeted CSN Redskins

I'll wait till pass are put in and people are tackling to decide. How about you all?

Brian Mitchell added,

CLfKwtvWEAA5rfy.png
CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins
ICYMI: Day 4 of camp: RG3 continues to impress as some vets enjoy a day off http://ow.ly/Qozn7  #RedskinsTalk

@BMitchLiveCSN @TheHogSty I agree but glad he is showing promise. Still want to see the pace of his play vastly improved once bullets fly'n

ha, nice job copying me!! :P

It's a compliment, when I see something here worth tweeting, I do so, and then copy it so you know I did so on purpose. Remember I hate plagiarism, and if anyone doesn't want me to do that I will gladly try and remember not to do it.  

Photo: Coach Callahan works the OL hard during a hot day of full-pads practice today. #Redskins

CLhL53FWcAAOf5k.jpg

Brian Mitchell retweeted CSN Redskins

I'll wait till pass are put in and people are tackling to decide. How about you all?

On the surface this seems reasonable, but I think it's not. There's nothing wrong with assessing based on present information. The difficulty of Mitchell's statement is the sliding slope.

If he does well in practice...

If he does well in preseason...

I'll wait till gameplans are put in and people are tackling to decide. How about you all?

If he does well in the opener...

I'll wait till he does it consistently. How about you all?

Mitchell is ultimately correct. No one should make any proclamations about RGIII based on practices or even preseason for that matter. On the other hand, the point of analysis is to analyze based on the best available data. What he's saying here is true, but a cop out and a shirking of his job.

On the surface this seems reasonable, but I think it's not. There's nothing wrong with assessing based on present information. The difficulty of Mitchell's statement is the sliding slope.

I'll wait till gameplans are put in and people are tackling to decide. How about you all?

Mitchell is ultimately correct. No one should make any proclamations about RGIII based on practices or even preseason for that matter. On the other hand, the point of analysis is to analyze based on the best available data. What he's saying here is true, but a cop out and a shirking of his job.

There's not a topic in the world upon which I think one would be better off to NOT wait for a larger sample size. Of course that's the safest, smartest route. I agree that it's a cop out here.

Expect an entire season of that. Thats what I hope happens, because last year he blew chunks all throughout preseason then looked indecisive in Wk 1 before he got hurt against Jacksonville

Archived