Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

She looks like something out of Jacob's Ladder. :)

Any word on where Spaight is lining up? Is he playing Riley's position or KRob's?

Interested to see how our RBs shake out. Redd, Trey Williams, and Chris Thompson battling for a spot should be fun to watch,

Been a huge Chris Thompson guy since he's been here, but I think Trey Williams beats him out

That does seem weird that you wouldn't talk to Payton. I mean, the guy that had to deal with him in the same realm. Do any of those 20 people know what Gallette's like to deal with on a football team?

Talking to 20 people not involved with the Saints sounds like Scot didn't wanna hear what he feared he would. Kinda like what the Bears did with Ray McDonald. You avoid certain people on purpose so they won't tell you what you don't wanna hear.

Meh...talking to the Saints in this particular situation is like doing a Google search to see what anti-vax articles have to say on the subject & only clicking on the ones that confirm the bias against.

Why bother....there can't be any unbiased opinion in that situation. Not to mention...they have no obligation to tell an NFC team on their schedule the truth. So why would they?

Been a huge Chris Thompson guy since he's been here, but I think Trey Williams eats him out

It will be a close battle. TWilliams showed his speed at practice yesterday. He's definitely my "I want to see him in a game" guy on offense. CT has the advantage because of his experience. I know he hasn't played much, but he's been around the team for 2 years. Obvious issue with him has been the injuries. 

Been a huge Chris Thompson guy since he's been here, but I think Trey Williams beats him out

I've wanted to be a Chris Thompson guy, but I've never really seen him do anything eye popping on the field. More negative plays than splash plays. Never seen that speed materialize. Have a feeling his size and injuries have much to do with that.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1m1 minute ago

Terrance Knighton Sunday, yelling to the offense: “We’re going to knock the [excrement] out of your [backsides]. Forgot to include that.

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 3m3 minutes ago

Chadwiko Menendez retweeted Andrew Burton

Really really good in practices. The leader of the D. He's finding his voice. One of my favs. #redskins

Chadwiko Menendez added,

Andrew Burton @Capsandredskins
@ChadwikoRCC how has Keenan Robinson looked so far?

Wellllll we seen him burn Sherman last year..I think he can do the same to revis..you just do not understand how good he is till he's on ur team..still just at complete ahhhwwww we have him on our team now..for the years he was playin in philthy everey game I would think oh ****IN great there he goes again for another 60 yard TD..uggghhhh I hated playing the phinkle matters just cuz of desean..

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 4m4 minutes ago

The loss of Tevin Mitchel plus Bashaud Breeland's injury is going to open up some opportunities for players like Justin Rogers.#RedskinsTalk

Liz Clarke @lizclarketweet 5m5 minutes ago

Rookie CB Tevin MItchel (6th rd, Ark) expected to miss full year after surgery on labrum, per #SKins Coach JGruden

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 6m6 minutes ago

Tevin Mitchell will probably be out for the year

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 6m6 minutes ago

The loss of Tevin Mitchel plus Bashaud Breeland's injury is going to open up some opportunities for players like Justin Rogers.#RedskinsTalk

Emmanual Benton @Manny_PPI 6m6 minutes ago

Kysheon Jarrett and Justin Rogers could both benefit from Tevin Mitchell's injury. Jarrett can play either safety spot, nickel back and STs

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 7m7 minutes ago

Gruden acknowledged that Matt Jones' physicality in practice has the attention of defenders, who are eager to return favor.#RedskinsTalk

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 7m7 minutes ago

Gruden seems very pleased with where Morgan Moses is coming off the injury.

George Wallace @GWallaceWTOP 8m8 minutes ago

Galette still working with trainers on the side, Gruden said he will most likely be out a few more days.

#SkinsCamp @Redskins 8m8 minutes ago

Gruden said he expects OLB Junior Galette to be working off to the side during practices the next few days

Lake Lewis Jr @LakeLewis 9m9 minutes ago

Gruden: I would love to have a 6'4 WR (regarding redone) but I like the guys we have. Jordan Reed and DeSean play big down there. #redskins

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 4m4 minutes ago

Love to see someone step-up. With D.Hall aging and Breelands injury there is some room for a young man to get some looks. Has recently signed D.Everett seen the field yet?

While Mitchell's injury is disappointing, he would have been hard pressed to make the 53.  I was thinking practice squad. Look at it this way, he gets to go on IR and continue to learn in the classroom.  Breeland's injury pissed me off, but thank goodness it wasn't as bad as they first thought.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 26s27 seconds ago

Crowd stays small for practice. Maybe 1,000 for both sessions today.

CLgccvHWwAAhByP.jpg

NFL Injury News @NFLInjuryNws 4m4 minutes ago

#Redskins rookie CB Tevin Mitchel to have surgery on torn labrum; is expected to miss season, (@TarikCSN) #SkinsCamp

CLgcDnzUcAEimBZ.jpg

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 7m7 minutes ago

I missed the first punt, but Tress Way's 2nd is a 66 yarder. Chris Thompson had to backstep a LOT to get under it. #Redskins

#SkinsCamp @Redskins 2m2 minutes ago

No. 31-20e3.png and No. 32-20e3.png getting loose. #SkinsCamp

CLgek5PWIAA-2_w.jpg

Paul Conner retweeted

Rich Tandler retweeted AP NFL

So Clowney won’t be in #RVA for the #Redskins-#Texans joint practices later this week.

Rich Tandler added,

AP NFL @AP_NFL
Texans' Clowney expected to begin practice Aug. 17: http://apne.ws/1DlgDgm

Redskins RVA @redskinsrva 5m5 minutes ago

Players are on the field, practice drills are in session! #RedskinsRVA

CLgeFqxUEAA1HVz.jpg

Joe Gibbs @CoachJoeGibbs 9m9 minutes ago

Big win for the @JoeGibbsRacing team. Big thumbs up to all the guys at the shop for their hard work and efforts. Great Job!!!

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 11m11 minutes ago

LeRibius is sticking to Lichtensteiger even during warm ups. Clearly trying to learn as much about the Center position as possible.

Diane Chesebrough @DiChesebrough 15m15 minutes ago

Chris Thompson fields a punt during the #Redskins first fully padded practice of 2015 training camp… https://instagram.com/p/57sRbKhfWi/ 

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 15m15 minutes ago

It's full pads and white pants and jerseys. Repeat all white combo.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 14m14 minutes ago

But defense have red jerseys of course. But no gold pants. Repeat no gold pants.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 17m17 minutes ago

Warmup music is classic '70s. Sure these players are wondering what that's about.

Washington Redskins @redskinsbuzztap 54s54 seconds ago

http://cover32.com  >> Ouch: Two Redskins cornerbacks have already been injured at training camp http://buzztap.com/-dpRSCJ 

Archived