Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor A Football Life Air Date 26 September

Hail Em Up

i hope this gets shown on Aussie television (pay tv) as i would love to watch it, i am very impressed with Ryan Clark who wore his number even though he was at a different club, and i would hope that no Redskins fan would object to Ryan wearing his number as a sign of respect and admiration for his friend

i hope this gets shown on Aussie television (pay tv) as i would love to watch it, i am very impressed with Ryan Clark who wore his number even though he was at a different club, and i would hope that no Redskins fan would object to Ryan wearing his number as a sign of respect and admiration for his friend

If not I'm sure it will be on youtube soon after it gets aired. :)

I'd have to disagree with your take on his style. He wasn't known for being a dirty hitter. For the most part he was a fantastic form tackler. His hit on Tatum Bell in Denver in '05, Reggie Brown in Philly in '07, the Raider WR in '05 I forgot his name. The only time people called ST dirty was when he spit on Michael Pittman in the TB playoff game,other than that, I never heard people complain that he was a Meriweather type dirty hitter.

Never said he was dirty.  He wasn't.  Just saying the refs now call penalties on ANY hit that just LOOKS violent.  Due to that, he'd draw calls all day for clean hits.

Yes this is fictitious

No this will never happen!

If you had to choose...(one TV no TIVO) with both on at the same time. Do you pick

A - Redskins season opener

B - A football life... Sean Taylor

C - go to Brother in Laws to help paint his Dallas man cave Burgundy and Gold while he is on vacation.

Yes this is fictitious

If you had to choose...(one TV no TIVO) with both on at the same time. Do you pick

C - go to Brother in Laws to help paint his Dallas man cave Burgundy and Gold while he is on vacation.

Title of thread says the air date is Sept 26, one day after we play the g-men in game 4..  i think you're safe on being able to see the Taylor episode.  As for the brother in laws man cave, that needs to be done before the season even starts.... lol

I'm glad there doing this with Sean Taylor. With that being said I won't watch it. He was by far my favorite player and my only hope for the team during that time.

I didn't care if the skin's were losing as much when he played. I enjoyed watching the defense more than the offense and I loved watching him open up a can on other players. Even the punters were a target.

I haven't seen a guy come into the league that was as good as he was or as good as he was going to be.

I remember when the skins drafted him. I read that a safety like Sean comes around every 10 years. I'm starting to believe that more and more.

Even the highest valued safety in free agency Byrde couldn't touch what Taylor was or was going to be.

So in other words I can't watch it, because it will make my stomach turn.

Yes this is fictitious

I would watch the game on his TV while painting his man cave.

I wanted to see Johnny Knoxville catch screen passes in front of ST.. Still my dream , I know Johnny is crazy enough to do it and Jackass would be up ST alley he would have crushed him lol. I only had this in mind after watching the jackass scene when Johnny was returning kickoffs with no blocking against the USC team Phaaa!!  Just one of my many dreams about sports

Wrote a note on the calendar in big, bold, burgundy sharpie...

Hail!

I will, definitely watch it. Heck, every few months I load up some of his highlights on youtube. My favorite highlight moment being a young Rookie ST punking out Terrel Owens. Wasn't Taylor only 20 at the time? Anyways, I still think about what could have been.

What a great photo, never forget that moment. I often wonder what could have been with Sean like we all do...

I knew this kid was gonna be special during his first pre season game. I think it was the Hall of Fame contest when he had a quick "Pick Six" rocking #36.

Looking forward to catching this...

The Redskin of my generation.  I loved watching him play.  He's the only celebrity/athlete that I actually cried over.  Thought of his daughter (my son is almost the exact same age).  I will be watching.

I cried, too. Still tear up sometimes when I see his highlights or just think about him. Such an absolutely depressing waste. Watching him reminded me of when another #21 was in the game: Mike Nelms. Every time there was a punt or a kickoff to Nelms, I knew something spectacular could very easily happen. Taylor was way more talented, of course, and whenever he was back there, you knew you were going to see some plays to make your jaw drop at some point in a game.

Made this video in his honor shortly after he was taken away from us. Will look forward to this show.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived