Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor A Football Life Air Date 26 September

Hail Em Up

I can't wait for this tonight so I can forget last nights game and forget about this current bunch of Redskins and just go back to a time when everyone of us Redskins fans would be a little excited when we saw a deep pass on our defense because we knew there was a chance that Sean would do somehting great or at least pummel someone.

I can't wait for this tonight so I can forget last nights game and forget about this current bunch of Redskins and just go back to a time when everyone of us Redskins fans would be a little excited when we saw a deep pass on our defense because we knew there was a chance that Sean would do somehting great or at least pummel someone.

Unfortunately, watching this isn't going to make me feel better about anything or make me forget the current state of affairs. Just watched the trailer for the first time, and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes, first and foremost for the loss of Sean THE MAN and what that means to his family and friends, but also for the sad, pathetic state of this franchise.

Can't wait to watch it on Friday.  It still gives me chills thinking about what happened

Side note, how awkward was that LaVar and CP clip.  I liked everything CP said, but I kept thinking about this every time Lavar talked:

I did not know this video existed.  Damaging, not surprising.  Not surprising at all because I think everyone can totally see Lavar doing something like this.  I wonder if Clinton wanted to punch him in face when he was telling his conditioning story about Sean. 

Archived