Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor A Football Life Air Date 26 September

Hail Em Up

Watching the replay of the Seahawks / Broncos game and during the preview for "A Football Life" there was a mention of ST among the names they were dropping for this season's episodes. I can only imagine that there will be a ST episode after viewing/hearing his name along with the dive in to the end zone!

Watching the replay of the Seahawks / Broncos game and during the preview for "A Football Life" there was a mention of ST among the names they were dropping for this season's episodes. I can only imagine that there will be a ST episode after viewing/hearing his name along with the dive in to the end zone!

Just saw this very thing. Seems like its a sure thing. Why that ad if not right?

He'd still be in the dam league today.. Honestly I'm tired of playing the "what if" card, I just want to move on already. I think of what his family is still going though, most of the time when I see a deep route get completed in his former area and the opposing fans cheering wondering if they know full well what could or couldn't have happened if he was still in our secondary.

But you wonder, if he was still around, would he have been a Redskin today? There have been many Redskins who were favorites early in their career only to see em finish elsewhere.

His whole story just bogs the mind. He was the only jersey in my 25 years of being a skins fan I spent hard earned money on and then his tragic end.   SMH

I just checked NFL Network's schedule for the rest of the month. There are six "A Football Life" episodes scheduled to air and none of them are ST's

I'll keep checking and as soon as I see something I'll post it here.

Thanks, they normally air about 12-14 episodes starting in early September into January I'm pretty sure ST's will be close to the last one aired.

Archived