Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM: Report: Snyder won't stop Shanahan from sitting RGIII

MassSkinsFan

What makes me mad about this is that there is still a leaky faucet someplace and no one seems to care to shut it up. I wanna blame Bruce for that, but at this point, it doesn't even matter anymore.

Yeah that is certainly a problem. Somewhere within the organization, someone is airing out the team's dirty laundry. I thought I remember someone on here thinking it was Fred Davis. But whoever it is, they need to find them and get them out of here.

So let me get this straight...

If Snyder gets "baited" into firing Shanny today because of Shanny's threat to bench Griff, then Snyder becomes the scapegoat for being friends with Griff and being a meddlesome owner?

But, if he waits a whopping 3 WEEKS to fire the same guy, he is no longer seen as a meddlesome owner?

What difference does it really make?  Snyder sucks as an owner, and Shanny failed as a coach/GM.  You can put as much lipstick on that as you want, but it's hard for me to believe that people wouldn't be smart enough to see those simple facts.

I'd honestly laugh my ass off if Kirk got knocked out of the game via concussion and Shanny had to play RG III. Unless he deactivates him in place of Rex :l This team has so much bad karma coming up this next few weeks. 

Would also be awesome if Shanny contracted genital warts by seasons end. That's the ultimate dream for me at this point. 

I'd honestly laugh my ass off if Kirk got knocked out of the game via concussion and Shanny had to play RG III. Unless he deactivates him in place of Rex :l This team has so much bad karma coming up this next few weeks. 

Would also be awesome if Shanny contracted genital warts by seasons end. That's the ultimate dream for me at this point. 

Really dude? Hoping someone gets hurt? Especially a Skins player?

Wow...

I will laugh if half of this stuff is not even true... That said here's what happens... Kirk wins the next three and we can start a fight club on ES because this board will blow up and it will be fan vs fan battle royale hahaha..... Ugh leave dc shanny and I hope the securities and exchange commissions find something on Snyder and he has to sell the team because he's going to jail.... Then and only then we will be a decent franchise again.

. Amazing! Frankly, it's YOU, "sir"', who are definitely a great candidate for some ' karmic' redress. What a disgusting post.

Really dude? Hoping someone gets hurt? Especially a Skins player?

Wow...

I don't hope he gets hurt, I would just laugh. Shanny is bringing some bad juju on this team in the coming weeks. I had a feeling Shanny was a scum bag after the McNabb circus show and to some extend the fat albert BS. The past two seasons just reinforce both points. This team deserves to suffer while he's head coach. Truthfully I'd rather he (shanny) suffer but he's the coach, he doesn't have to suit up and play for a coach that is actively putting players in situations to fail. 

So let me get this straight...

If Snyder gets "baited" into firing Shanny today because of Shanny's threat to bench Griff, then Snyder becomes the scapegoat for being friends with Griff and being a meddlesome owner?

But, if he waits a whopping 3 WEEKS to fire the same guy, he is no longer seen as a meddlesome owner?

What difference does it really make?  Snyder sucks as an owner, and Shanny failed as a coach/GM.  You can put as much lipstick on that as you want, but it's hard for me to believe that people wouldn't be smart enough to see those simple facts.

Whether it is now or in 3 weeks it is still trying to set the narrative and the focus when Shanny is fired. If Dan fires him now, Shanny wins because he gets his money and the focus is all on Dan being a meddlesome owner. If Dan waits until the end of the season to fire him, Shanny still wins but to a lesser extent since Dan didn't directly intervene...but he still wins because he gets his money and the narrative has already partially been set with the leaks about Dan's relationship with RG3 damaging the team. If this is truly Shanahan playing this game he has done a much better job of it than he has coaching this team...everyone knows how easy it is to get negative stuff written about Snyder. That's not to say that I think he's a great owner, but he is a lightning rod for negative press due to his history.

. Amazing! Frankly, it's YOU, "sir"', who are definitely a great candidate for some ' karmic' redress. What a disgusting post.

tell me where I said "I want" someone to actively get hurt. I'm just saying it would be hilarious(in a masochistic way at this point) if it happened. I like Kirk, I think he's better in many ways than RG III but he's being put behind a line that prolly doesn't want to play for Shanny anymore. I can't see this ending well, for ANYONE. 

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/sports/Kyle-Shanahan-May-Be-at-Center-of-Redskins-Coaching-Drama-235287111.html

Kyle Shanahan May Be at Center of Redskins Coaching Drama

There's reason to believe that Kyle Shanahan is what is driving Mike Shanahan to want out as head coach of the Washington Redskins, a couple of strong sources within the organization told News4 Sports.

Kyle Shanahan's role in the organization as offensive coordinator may be putting the head coach in a position where he has to choose between his son and his job.

Archived