Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM: Report: Snyder won't stop Shanahan from sitting RGIII

MassSkinsFan

You are not going to tell me that next season we will have the same staff just because Dan and Mike are doing a epic stare down? I'm not going to fire you and pay 7.000.000. I'm not going to resign so I don't earn 7.000.000. 

Yeah and the fans...? We lose again. We are working hard to be able to watch the games and support our families. They are bi****ng about a boat load of money.

You are not going to tell me that next season we will have the same staff just because Dan and Mike are doing a epic stare down? I'm not going to fire you and pay 7.000.000. I'm not going to resign so I don't earn 7.000.000. 

Yeah and the fans...? We lose again. We are working hard to be able to watch the games and support our families. They are bi****ng about a boat load of money.

This one is on Snyder, no excuses, we were warned since the Broncos signed him to the same kind of contract. They fired him and had to pay him in 2009 for not coaching. Nevertheless we gave him the same kind of contract., in the end we've got a HC who is doing everything he can to get fired !

I said previously give him his money, shake hands, move on asap and end the drama. We're still the same Snyders' dysfunctional Redskins. He was meddling for a decade, then he decided to step back and gave his HC way too much power. One way or another he screwed up and proved he can't run a football team.

The way you can tell it's real is because of the on field product.  This is a team that has lost it and the lack of drive shows.  That comes from the top.  The last three games they've gotten worse.  I actually expect them to be better next game for two reasons... some of these athletes must have some professional pride and two, I think the Shanny's will try to up their game to try to drive home the point that the failure this season wasn't them... that it was the meddler.

If this game is called very differently, if we start seeing lots of roll outs, short routes, better overall cohesive strategy... many may say, "Huh? it was Griffin all along." Even if it's not true.  I expect Mike, Kyle, and the coaches to try to kill it these last few weeks in a way that they haven't earlier this season.  Will the team respond?  I don't know, but I'm expecting a mirage and for things to be handled differently. That way, when Shanny and crew are fired at the end of the season they can still pretend it was all Snyder and they can cry that without interference this would have been a playoff or even Superbowl team.

Does anyone expect Dan to kick and scream that Iron MIke has to play RG3 right now?

I am sure Dan does not trust Mike's OL nor Kyle's play calling to look out for his top asset at this point, as the exit strategy is being formulated.

Dan is not dumb enough to take the bait. Imagine the drama if Mike truly benched him Dan insists RG3 plays, and then he gets injured.

That is a whole new level of drama.

Nice try by the NFL to grab a headline where there was none there.

Archived