Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

22 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Its really more like an expansion. It adds so much new content that its almost like a brand new game.

To add to this, it's pretty much what the enemy within content addition was to Xcom enemy unknown. People still say you should play the original game first but I cannot say as I played the XCom2 at release and haven't played War of the Chosen. 

Are you all playing VR on the PlayStation or on PC with Oculus or Vive? 

On 8/18/2018 at 9:59 AM, purbeast said:

The fact that there is no news at all about a left handed patch and that I've tweeted ID multiple times asking them with no response, makes me pretty confident there is never going to be a left handed patch.

You should've learned to use your right hand like normal humans.

29 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

This looks promising.

Wow.  I don't normally care for "button-masher" adventure games where it's you verse a swarm of baddies, but this joint looks pretty sweet.  I remember the trailer posted in here caught my attention a few months ago.

Is there a drop date?  Hopefully it's not around the same time all the big name games drop this fall....

I dunno man, that Sekiro game doesn't look nearly as cool as I remember thinking it looked when I saw the trailer at E3.  It looks like amateur hour compared to Ghosts of Tsushima too.  Maybe that's why it doesn't look as good to me anymore, cause that game spoiled me lol.

20 hours ago, Chew said:

Wow.  I don't normally care for "button-masher" adventure games where it's you verse a swarm of baddies, but this joint looks pretty sweet.  I remember the trailer posted in here caught my attention a few months ago.

Is there a drop date?  Hopefully it's not around the same time all the big name games drop this fall....

Definitely not a button masher. The combat is similar to the swordplay in Bloodborne.

Microsoft is preparing to announce a new service called Xbox All Access. It's essentially like financing your phone through your carrier. You can get a Xbox One X, Game Pass, and Xbox Live all for $35/month. You'll pay that for two years, and once the 2 years are up the console is 100% yours. If you want the One S instead, it's $22/month. If they roll this out next gen it's going to be a game changer in a lot of ways. 

Not really seeing how that is a great deal or anything special.  You're basically just paying full price for all of that stuff just split up over 24 months, if you were to pay full retail price for it. 

It's like saying how Verizon lets you pay for an iPhone X over 24 months with no interest is something special versus paying for the phone upfront.

Most people I know who have used Game Pass haven't had it for even close to 2 years.  It's more of a month to month thing.  And most people I know who get XB Live pay like $40 max per year.

I guess it's a good alternative?  Microsoft's problem is that they need more games.  This doesn't help them in that area.

https://bgr.com/2018/08/23/xbox-all-access-price-console-xbox-live-game-pass/

Most Xbox One S bundles retail for around $300, while Xbox One X bundles start at around $500. A year of Xbox Live Gold costs $59.99, and Xbox Game Pass costs $9.99/month. All told, the Xbox All Access plan should end up costing slightly less than buying everything up front, and you get to keep the hardware after 24 months is up.

Oh, in case anybody hadn't already heard, Amazon is ending the 20% discount on preordered games for prime members as of the 28th.  Get in any pre-orders you want now or miss out on the discount.

Don't know how they can get away with removing perks for something I already paid for.  Especially after they just raised the cost of Prime subscription.  Also reeks of predatory monopolistic tactics as they waited until they put Best Buy's Gamer Club out of commission (also did 20% discounts) and suddenly with the competition dead, they decided to pull back on the benefits to consumers.  At least Best Buy has the decency to honor the service for people who had already subscribed.

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

Not really seeing how that is a great deal or anything special.  You're basically just paying full price for all of that stuff just split up over 24 months, if you were to pay full retail price for it. 

It's like saying how Verizon lets you pay for an iPhone X over 24 months with no interest is something special versus paying for the phone upfront.

Most people I know who have used Game Pass haven't had it for even close to 2 years.  It's more of a month to month thing.  And most people I know who get XB Live pay like $40 max per year.

I guess it's a good alternative?  Microsoft's problem is that they need more games.  This doesn't help them in that area.

You don't have to spend the full cost of the console immediately, and still get to use it. How is that not a great deal? 

12 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

You don't have to spend the full cost of the console immediately, and still get to use it. How is that not a great deal? 

That's what credit cards are for!

But yeah that works for those in that situation, but also forces you to overpay for Live and forces you to pay for the Game Pass.  I personally don't find any deal with this.  

Archived