Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

23 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Notable among the endorsements:

Houston Chronicle - Clinton - only 3rd time in 64 years it has endorsed a Democrat.  ( I wonder if Houston resident twa is a subscriber.)

was for a long time till they went too liberal about 10 yrs ago ,they went downhill after buying out the Post and the Pasadena Citizen.

they endorsed Obama as well....new trend after the Hearst buyout eh?

4. In 2009, Trump called on Miss USA runner-up Carrie Prejean to release a sex tape she made at age 17.

Prejean, dueling with Trump over her dismissal as Miss USA, had criticized Trump in a book for allegedly sorting contestants in his pageants by how sexually attracted he was to them. She had also recently said she filmed an erotic video for her boyfriend when she was 17, calling it her “biggest mistake.”

In response, Trump told the television show Extra: “She's trying to act like she's a nun... so maybe she should release the sex tape and people would see whether or not she is a nun."

5. Days later, Trump again called on Prejean to release the underage sex tape on CNN.

“As far as the sex tape, I guess Carrie was the one that told people about the sex tape. She openly admits there is a sex tape. Maybe she should reveal the sex tape to see whether or not it’s horrendous or whatever.” [Showbiz Tonight, 11/12/09]

6 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Long, and what seems to be, thorough, look at how the e-mail scandal came to be.  Have only scanned most of it, but Clinton and Powell's lack of rudimentary tech knowledge is kind of astounding.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-emails-2016-server-state-department-fbi-214307?cmpid=sf#ixzz4LjJnjTgf

They are baby boomers, not that hard.  My dad is 72 and mom is 65 and my dad only knows the simple stuff.  My mom is hopeless.  I'm turning 48 on Monday and I don't know all the real deep tech stuff.  Didn't have a cell phone until 2011.

On 12/17/2014 at 2:48 PM, Burgold said:

Republicans are taking control of Congress.  Coincidence sure, but the economy always does worse under Republican leadership at least in my lifetime.  Reagan, Bush, Bush II, even majorities tilt it down.

Are you trying to tell us the economy and country got worse transitioning from Carter to Reagan?

My parents have been talking about how we can make sure that we aren't swept up accidentally when Trump sends armed agents out to round up 11 million illegal immigrants.  Muslims in the US are worried that they'll never be allowed to visit relatives or travel outside the country because Trump won't let them back in.  He just told poor people that he means to send more cops to unconstitutionally search them without cause.  Abortion likely won't survive his choosing supreme courts justices, and that's certainly not the only disaster to come from a Trump appointed court.  His response to terrorism was that the US murder family members and increase the use of torture... but to do so in secret so the terrorists (and everyone else) never know what we are doing.  

Are there really people out there OK with all the above, that are going to be convinced to support someone other than Trump because he's issuing sexist tweets past his bed time?  If it does, then by all means keep applying that pressure... but I think I'd like to yell at them.  Nothing too personal just a good "are you ****ing kidding me" should do it. 

This election shouldn't be close.  It makes no damn sense. 

17 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

And this was an issue with Bill Clinton, or no?

I don't know if Clinton 42 surrounded himself with the kinds of men that Trump surrounds himself. However Clinton 42 conducted himself, he did appoint more women to his cabinet and at least publicly didn't defame an entire sex like Trump does.

Archived