Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

38 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

The coronation will have to wait another night, but I don't see the Heat winning three in a row. They played their absolute best and still only barely won. Can't see Butler dropping 40+ two more times.

I tend to agree but Lebron and AD had 68 points on 66% shooting, 25 rebounds, 10 assists, 6 steals and 3 blocks and lost. How often are they going to duplicate that?

1 hour ago, Berggy9598 said:

That the personnel they had on the floor was all wrong, and you have to look at both the head coach and Frank Vogel for that. 

Haven’t even lost the series yet and already turning on Lebron mocking his “only 3 rings” 

You’d think a Lakers fan would have more respect for, at worst, the 3rd best player ever but I guess not. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Haven’t even lost the series yet and already turning on Lebron mocking his “only 3 rings” 

You’d think a Lakers fan would have more respect for, at worst, the 3rd best player ever but I guess not. 

You took all that from they had the wrong personnel on the floor? Why not as long you're having fun. 

I think ratings are down because people have just grown tired of super teams especially Lebron’s super teams.  I think ESPN’s obsession with him and his team further irritates fans.  Even during GSW dominance you didn’t see the non stop coverage of Curry, Green, Klay, etc.   Even with Miami fighting back I think it’s just too much for fans.  Especially when AD has been the main reason for LA’s success. 

Before game six(I predicted Lakers in 6), can Frank defund Danny Green's minutes. What happened to San Antonio Spurs and even Toronto Raptors Danny Green. He reminds me of that Rob Lowe Direct TV commercial. This dude's shooting has fallen off the cliff. KCP is playing better than him and AD is probable with his heel contusion he suffered in the bubble. 

Also that was the right play for Lebron to pass it to Green. He is paid 15 million to make those shots. He's supposed to be the sharp shooter on the team. Also how about that Wolverine with Miami. Not bad for an undrafted player.  

Game on @Mr. Sinister it comes down to this one. 

• Like 1

I'm happy for LeBron and he's absolutely awesome.

BUT.

Not thrilled that the talk show Jordan/LeBron debate is pretty much going to be the go-to bull**** for the rest of my life.  I honestly don't ****ing care.

Max Kellerman's broken record take about will be even louder now.  "The FIRST TIME HE EVER PLAYED WITH AN ALL-STAR, he made it to game 7 then Pippen got a migraine and..."

Somebody please make a small business and make that your slogan so dude doesn't say it anymore.

• Like 1