Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Just thinking.  That performance was on par with Magic's 1980 Game 6.  I am trying to think 40 pt Triple double with 70 percent FG percentage.... in the NBA finals.  

Probably only Magic in the post 1970s era... speaking of whom, Lebron still needs to have like 3 or 4 years to pass him in playoff assists which is amazing too.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Destino said:

This playoff run has changed my mind about Jimmy.  I kind of thought he was a locker room problem, now I think his mindset was right and he just couldn’t bring himself to get along with losers.  Minny is a lost cause fire and the 76ers can’t meet expectations.  

Couldn't agree more, I wanted him DC and remember Dad saying but...but, he was chewing folks out for not going as hard as he was.  Those are the type of jerks I like in sports.

Why are NBA ratings so bad lately. This isn't a 2020 or 2019 thing either. This has been happening for years.

Before 2019 "NBA Ratings are low because GS and CLE have been in the finals 4 straight years. Nobody cares."

2019-20 "NBA Ratings are still low

Edited by ixcuincle

On 10/5/2020 at 10:18 AM, ixcuincle said:

Why are NBA ratings so bad lately. This isn't a 2020 or 2019 thing either. This has been happening for years.

Before 2019 "NBA Ratings are low because GS and CLE have been in the finals 4 straight years. Nobody cares."

2019-20 "NBA Ratings are still low

I hate to say it but politics are probably not helping.  I won’t watch a sport because those athletes start pushing politics I agree with... but I’ll stop watching if they start pushing politics I dislike.  The nba has gone as political as they could without having players run for office.  People that disagree with those politics, and it’s a very large portion of the country, would find it hard to watch if they disagree.  

It’s also mostly men that vote republican, and mostly men that watch live sports.

It doesn’t explain the rating being this low, but it likely contributes. 

This has been an entertaining game.  Bit sloppy though.

14 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I think there's also Lebron fatigue...he's in the Finals practically every year, it just gets old watching him flop constantly and barrel his way to the basket

I never get tired of watching him lose it the finals.  And he’s lost half the time.  

• Like 1

Just now, Destino said:

And that little bump by Butler happens 20 times a game, every game.  It wasn’t dirty.

Totally agree.  Caruso's reaction made me laugh that he was mad about that. 

Miami better make more 3s next half. 

Jimmy was way too passive at key moments.  The game was within reach.  Do the Lakers whine more than anyone? lol.  The Defense played pretty well, not enough O.

Haven't shot the ball super well. Not having Dragic hurt tonight . With no Dragon: Nunn, or Olynk or Crowder or Robinson need to go off a bit.  They needed to win tonight to have a shot. They haven't gone off offensively in this series at all, frustrating. Ugh.  

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-