Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

On 9/28/2020 at 10:19 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think I might pick the Heat. They're a better team. Lakers have 2 great players and a bunch of bums. Heat have a cohesive team that fits together and plays well together and compliments each other. If Lebron or AD have a bad game, it's over. The Heat have so many ways to beat you. 

it will say a lot about Lebron if he pulls this off

Evidently there's more to basketball than scoring. Who knew. 

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

It’s not one game, Butler is injured and Dragic is out with a dreaded foot injury.  Those don’t heal overnight.  Looks like Miami, which had a very thin rotation, is crippled.  If they lose Dragic for the series, Lakers in 4 and none of the games are close.

Basketball fans lose too.  No one wants to watch a finals decided in the first half of game one by injuries.

Until they say all three are out for the series, they arent.

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Doesn’t take three.  Lose one star and this series is junk.  Just as this game is junk,  

Look, I know when I'm somewhere between optimism and denial.  Butler back on the court now, need to see if Dragon comes back by game three.

Just now, DCranon21 said:

Lakers struggle with guards like Dragic. Him not out there was one of the keys. Also I do believe the Lakers are shooting over 60%, you won't win a lot of games if the other team is hot like that. 

Being thoroughly outrebounded, too. Owned on all fronts

Bam is the greatest concern for me. Everything flows through him.  Without either him or Dragic we are toast I'd say, even with them it would've been tough. The Lakers are big and really good, if their ancillary guys go off at all our chances are slim. They hit 11 3's in the first half.  We need everything firing to have a chance.