Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

If Durant was on the Wizards nobody would give a **** about his fake IG accounts and he would be encouraged. But since he is on the Warriors and has shown no interest in returning to Washington (not because he doesn't like DC...but rather because he felt like he could do all he could in DC growing up and he wants to expand somewhere new) it's suddenly not proper to have fake IG accounts. I mean who cares. Is this really what we are going to complain about these days? Complain about his game. Complain about his inability to win rings (oh by the way that story is irrelevant now as he is a world champion). Ain't nobody care about some manufactured drama like IS IT ETHICAL FOR DURANT TO USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. Social Media is serious business, people. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Bleacher Report and Deadspin are talking about it. I looked at the since deleted tweet, and yeah, I think he really does have a spoof account to defend himself. As hilarious as that is, it's even funnier that he completely trashed Billy Donovan and the entire Thunder roster minus Westbrook. Can't wait for them to meet this season. 

Theyll just have Russ and the boys flexing hard again on the way to a double digit beat down 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

If Durant was on the Wizards nobody would give a **** about his fake IG accounts and he would be encouraged. But since he is on the Warriors and has shown no interest in returning to Washington (not because he doesn't like DC...but rather because he felt like he could do all he could in DC growing up and he wants to expand somewhere new) it's suddenly not proper to have fake IG accounts. I mean who cares. Is this really what we are going to complain about these days? Complain about his game. Complain about his inability to win rings (oh by the way that story is irrelevant now as he is a world champion). Ain't nobody care about some manufactured drama like IS IT ETHICAL FOR DURANT TO USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. Social Media is serious business, people. 

Its just noise. But people decided to hate the guy he warriors got richer and made their teams irrelevant just like a few posts up somebody said he was the softest HOF player ever for going to GS. 

I don't want to rehash that whole thing again but, damn people, get over it. Also, those criticizing, please post  your entire work history with reasons why you changed jobs each time so we can criticize and judge you as soft lol

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

Well...I'd be embarrassed if he was a Wizard making fake accounts to defend himself on Twitter. That's some insecure ****. And it's Twitter, not Instagram. In the grand scheme of things does this mean anything important? Not at all. The Warriors will still be NBA champions again in 2018. He'll have another watered down ring. But as much as you are vehemently defending Durant as this not being a big deal. It apparently is to Kevin, because he felt the need to defend himself and trash people under a pseudo account. Stop acting like there is a problem with people laughing at him when he exposed himself. 

Edited by Gamebreaker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Well...I'd be embarrassed if he was a Wizard making fake accounts to defend himself on Twitter. That's some insecure ****. And it's Twitter, not Instagram. In the grand scheme of things does this mean anything important? Not at all. The Warriors will still be NBA champions again in 2018. He'll have another watered down ring. But as much as you are vehemently defending Durant as this not being a big deal. It apparently is to Kevin, because he felt the need to defend himself and trash people under a pseudo account. Stop acting like there is a problem with people laughing at him when he exposed himself. 

It just seems so irrelevant are we that attached to social media that we care what he does with his alternate accounts? Is this really worth discussion? Talk about the game. 

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

honestly, Durant should just do it under his name.... but HE MANUFACTURED THE DRAMA BY CREATING FAKE ACCOUNTS. (did I do that right?)

I think Durant should use his name and do it. I have zero problems with clapping back at these soft ass fans and I wish more celebs do it. People who talk crap and troll should have their feelings hurt like that. That's why Rihanna's social media is top notch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Its just noise. But people decided to hate the guy he warriors got richer and made their teams irrelevant just like a few posts up somebody said he was the softest HOF player ever for going to GS. 

I don't want to rehash that whole thing again but, damn people, get over it. Also, those criticizing, please post  your entire work history with reasons why you changed jobs each time so we can criticize and judge you as soft lol

Prove you are not Kevin Durrant and I will post my job history 

• Like 3

im sorry, but KD could not play a single minute this year, and Golden State would still be favorites to win the title. Weakest move ever. Respect among peers goes a long way in every field. Dude sold his soul for the crown and doesn't understand why no one is kissing his feet like they did with Lebron, Curry, Wade, etc. Clearly he's lost now. 

Edited by Skin'emAlive

32 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

im sorry, but KD could not play a single minute this year, and Golden State would still be favorites to win the title. Weakest move ever. Respect among peers goes a long way in every field. Dude sold his soul for the crown and doesn't understand why no one is kissing his feet like they did with Lebron, Curry, Wade, etc. Clearly he's lost now. 

Who kissed LeBron's feet after the decision?

5 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

It's 2017, million things to talk about and a million people talking about it.  Is what it is.  A lot of former players have mentioned being thankful not to be playing in this age of over-analytical, over-opinionated nonsense, and I don't blame them.  

Nah... Durant didn't come to DC because he lacks the fortitude, ( or just didn't like DC in spite of his redskin attire campaigns.., but this is ok) not because he " felt he accomplished all he could in DC" or whatever mumbo jumbo that is. He wanted a ring the easy way. No one gives a damn about his multiple IG accounts. It's lame, but so what. However the fact that he uses it to attack others about his decision to leave okc for gs only gives proof to how pathetic the choice was. This is just more fodder. Nothing less. 

And lets take a step back here. OKC was hardly a Russ and Durant show. If it turned out like that, that is his own fault for not passing the ball enough. But during his 7 years his team was loaded with talent. Harden, Ibaka, Adams, Kanter, Jackson, Fisher, Martin, Waiters, etc. in addition to that he had both Scott Brooks and Billy Donovan as coaches, a fan base that has always been 100, and a scapegoat in Westbrook for every flaw that could be traced back to him. The man had help. He just choked. It's ok to be a number 2. There's no shame in that. Pippen is and always will be beloved. But clearly he's losing his marbles over the lack of respect he feels he's owed for winning with GS. Respect is earned. 

Cleveland kissed lebrons feet, as did Miami with Wade. When Lebron went to Miami, it was still Wade's team. No one liked Lebron after the decision. But of course he wasn't there selling shoes about the decision or trashing random plebs on the Internet in defense of his stupid televised gaffe. 

Edited by Skin'emAlive