Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

37 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

He carried him to 2 more rings why wouldn’t he catch feelings. 

First, LeBron choking is why he only had 2 during his time there, and second, Lebron does not get #1 without Wade, when Bosh went out. He owed his very status with the team to Wade

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

First, LeBron choking is why he only had 2 during his time there, and second, Lebron does not get #1 without Wade, when Bosh went out. He owed his very status with the team to Wade

Pfft.  Wade is a first ballot Hall of Famer, but LeBron has carried every single team he has ever played on, and has done it with incredible efficiency and all around team-oriented play.  Calling him a choker is a hot take reminiscent of Colin Cowherd, and that is not a compliment.  

I have become convinced that LeBron is the greatest player I have ever seen play, and yes, I saw Jordan play.  And Kareem and Bird and Magic and Shaq and Hakeem and Kobe and Dr. J. and Duncan and Stockton and Malone and Sabonis and everyone else since the mid-late 1970s.  

I fully expect LeBron to carry yet another team to the finals this year.  That will be 8 straight, if my math is correct.  Only Jordan had the power to do that, and frankly, the NBA that Jordan dominated was far weaker than the NBA of today.  

On 9/25/2017 at 8:42 AM, Kosher Ham said:

Love the museum's. Why in the heck would the caps or wizards want to chaperone grown ass men to the museum though? And why the African American one? That's just ridiculous. 

Would love to hear your actual opinion on why this is a bad idea. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Predicto said:

Pfft.  Wade is a first ballot Hall of Famer, but LeBron has carried every single team he has ever played on, and has done it with incredible efficiency and all around team-oriented play.  Calling him a choker is a hot take reminiscent of Colin Cowherd, and that is not a compliment.  

N/A on ****s to give...

He choked in 2011. That is not up for debate.

10 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Wade is finished and won't be much of a factor this season IMO

The beauty of this situation is this team is deep enough that he doesnt need to be Wade in his prime and taking over games.  Can he be good for 25 minutes and 14-16 a night, sure. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

Would love to hear your actual opinion on why this is a bad idea. 

14 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I was kinda wondering about this too.  Warriors/Wiz/local school kids hitting up the AAH before the game in lieu of the White House?

Sounds pretty cool to me.

Is there some sort of team building exercise happening under those circumstances ? No.  So these other teams get involved into the political cycle also ? It's stupid. 

Why AAH museum ? My problem with that is the same problem I have with a television network called BET.  If there was a White Entertainment Television... Americans would throw a fit.  Never seen the Asian American Museum...have you ? 

Not to mention... going to a museum with the fellas... weird. 

2 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Is there some sort of team building exercise happening under those circumstances ? No.  So these other teams get involved into the political cycle also ? It's stupid. 

Why AAH museum ? My problem with that is the same problem I have with a television network called BET.  If there was a White Entertainment Television... Americans would throw a fit.  Never seen the Asian American Museum...have you ? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad

http://www.nmai.si.edu/

http://www.janm.org/

Funniest post in a long time.  Thanks for the laugh, Kosh!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Funniest post in a long time.  Thanks for the laugh, Kosh!

So... Asian American ? Nope.  One of those links though... American Indian ( I could talk about the rest if you want) ... even you know how absurd that is. 

Simply because they are not Indian. Hmm... 

Think about that one for a minute. 

You are welcome. 

3 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

So... Asian American ? Nope.  One of those links though... American Indian ( I could talk about the rest if you want) ... even you know how absurd that is. 

Simply because they are not Indian. Hmm... 

Think about that one for a minute. 

You are welcome. 

Are you drunk?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Every channel is white entertainment television.