Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

22 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Who care. Lot of the KD criticism faded away once he won that ring

No it didn't, and each shoe or apparel that he releases which downplays this criticism only fuels the fire. Dude is the weakest HOF level player in the history of sports. Nobody will ever give him the respect he thinks he deserves for mooching a ring with the greatest team of all time. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Destino said:

Are you referring to this

Not sure if that legit because none of the NBA sites are reporting it.  If it's true though... lol

Bleacher Report and Deadspin are talking about it. I looked at the since deleted tweet, and yeah, I think he really does have a spoof account to defend himself. As hilarious as that is, it's even funnier that he completely trashed Billy Donovan and the entire Thunder roster minus Westbrook. Can't wait for them to meet this season. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Apparently KD has other twitter accounts where he defends himself. Lol

7 hours ago, Destino said:

Are you referring to this

Not sure if that legit because none of the NBA sites are reporting it.  If it's true though... lol

1) the guy is a weirdo

2) I am sure many celebrities do this.

3) I think its time to start seeing that professional athletes and entertainers are lames.

25 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Bleacher Report and Deadspin are talking about it. I looked at the since deleted tweet, and yeah, I think he really does have a spoof account to defend himself. As hilarious as that is, it's even funnier that he completely trashed Billy Donovan and the entire Thunder roster minus Westbrook. Can't wait for them to meet this season. 

Which makes the hate between him and Russ really more difficult to understand. He apparently really liked the dude. 

15 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

1) the guy is a weirdo

2) I am sure many celebrities do this.

3) I think its time to start seeing that professional athletes and entertainers are lames.

Cant you see RG3 doing this? I bet thats what happened when he liked that picture on Instagram that he blamed on an intern lol

Im about to create a second ES account and defend myself from my haters. (No im not) 

Edited by Llevron

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Cant you see RG3 doing this? I bet thats what happened when he liked that picture on Instagram that he blamed on an intern lol

Im about to create a second ES account and defend myself from my haters. (No im not) 

If the mods and admins looked close enough, I am sure they will find people who do that on here.

And hell yeah RG3 prolly did this. He is king weirdo.

21 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Kyrie was on First Take. As much as they tried to get Kyrie to make this about him and LeBron, Kyrie didn't bite.

He is a lot more intelligent off the floor than his flat earth theories would have you believe. He doesn't get trapped into saying something stupid and they try him often. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

True lol. And hes rich. Weird kinda comes with the territory. 

Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, you'll be classy. If you win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back and the press'll think you're colorful. Until you win 20 in the show, however, it means you are a slob.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

He is a lot more intelligent off the floor than his flat earth theories would have you believe. He doesn't get trapped into saying something stupid and they try him often. 

You mean with the media. His Cleveland teammates thought he was weirdo as well.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

As long as he keeps averaging 35 ppg in the finals, he can be as weird as he wants. 

Totally, it's why this stuff does not bother me.