Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Isn't Cain the dude that they always bring on to "provide fair balance" whenever the topic of race/politics comes up?

I specifically remember him saying some **** during the Trayvon Martin controversy, but he wasn't with them, then. Interesting addition to the largely hyper liberal/feminist ESPN

• Like 1

I don't get this trade.  

On 8/19/2017 at 11:17 AM, ixcuincle said:

The woman going "Stop it stop it" 

They know what they're doing, they're raising they voices to draw ratings and rubes like me just sit behind their computer and laugh at ol' Stephen A raising his voice 

It's like any political/social debate on the Tailgate, just in person.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:17 AM, ixcuincle said:

The woman going "Stop it stop it" 

They know what they're doing, they're raising they voices to draw ratings and rubes like me just sit behind their computer and laugh at ol' Stephen A raising his voice 

It's like any political/social debate on the Tailgate, just in person.

• Haha 2

Cavs easily won this trade. There is little difference between Irving and Thomas, both are scoring PGs who can't defend, but the Cavs also get Crowder who is a solid and dependable role player AND a draft pick to help in the post Lebron era.

The big thing is, the Celtics took the Cavs off the hook. They could have waited and let the tension blow the locker room up and then get Irving for pennies on the dollar. Danny Ainge has effed this entire off season up. Yeah they got Hayward but what else? I think the Wizards are better then them now.

I feel bad for IT. He rose to superstardom in Boston and they really embraced him and his whole King In the Fourth persona.

Now after the death of his sister and an unceremonious playoff exit,  and then the promising pick of Tatum, he gets to spend the immediate future in that blasted small forwards shadow, having to check with him every time he decides whether or not to blink.

Well Kyrie can now have his pick of endless amounts of white girls

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

How is this not a gigantic win for the Cavs and one that could possibly help keep Lebron in Cleveland? They add an inexpensive solid wing player, they add a two valuable assets for the future,  and a guy that, without playing with a superstar anywhere near Lebron's level, still put up 28 per game and was clutch in the 4th. For all the criticism leveled at Cleveland this off-season, I'm not sure they could have pulled off a better trade unless if was for a top pick in this last draft.