Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

CrypticVillain

Yes. Even if the Eagles win they'll be 9-6, and the Cowboys sit at 8-7. So, if the Eagles win tonight and lose next week at Dallas, then both teams would be 9-7 and the Cowboys would hold the tiebreaker based on beating the Eagles twice this year.

I have Foles as well, but have no other option, but from everything I've heard and read is that Chip Kelly plans on playing his starters as he normally would, which I tend to believe, because I don't think Kelly wants his team on a two game losing streak heading into the most important game of the year.

I agree with your reasoning, but I'm still a little worried he might pull Foles and McCoy (I have him on a team also).

I also forgot to mention that I have Jeffery on a few teams, and Marshall on one.

Unlike you, I'm not married to any of these guys this week. I have Kaepernick on a team, also, and wouldn't have ANY problem going to him. And I could also sub in Gore for McCoy. Could also use Cutler, but I think if Green Bay wins, then this game means nothing for the Bears, right? Ugh.

What would you do?

Edit: the only reason I don't just sub in Gore and Kaep is I think Foles and McCoy will score more points, if they play all the way.

Wish I would have used Dalton (have him on the team with McCoy) on every team this week lol. Yeah, I have a lot of teams.

McCoy going off (plus fine games from Murray and lacy) sealed it for me. Up 4 pts and change at the end of the day. And I still had sf defense yet to play. Resting them and playing empty slot instead, kneeling it out in victory formation.

#paythatmanhismoney

We'll my gut let me down on Stafford. If I'd rolled with Foles I'd have 3rd locked up already in the ES league.

I went into the late game down 29 with one player left to play. One Shady game later, I'm now unbelievably up 5. But MLS does have Bryant kicking for Atlanta tonight so I'm expecting a loss.

Finished 4th in my other league. He had Peyton.

Enough said.

Hail.

Well in my 4 title games I was in:

Won 125-111. Big days from Garcon and Charles were the difference

Trail by 3. I have Roddy going against Dawson. .5 PPR so there is hope.

Lead by 19. Have Vernon going against Gore. PPR so like my chances here

Lead by 15. Vernon going against Kap. Another PPR.

well..up by 34 in one league, he's got vernon davis and crabtree tonight.

down by 5 in ES league, he's got vernon davis and I've got Gonzalez.  Had I started Eric Decker (who has been a no-show for the last 2 weeks), I would've obliterated my opponent.

Oh well.  Two leagues, two superbowl appearences, I'm fine with that.  :)

I started Rivers over Drews Brees in the extremeskins league...BOTH QBs had their worst fantasy performances of the season.  anti-clutch :(

Well I pretty much lucked into winning my primary league.  I was starting a pretty dismal lineup that included the likes of Brian Hartline, Andre Caldwell and Dennis Pitta but somehow his all-star team of Cam, Moreno, Forte, Megatron and Jimmy Graham was largely held in check.

Charles really carried me this postseason but Lacy's 2 scores really saved me yesterday.

Going into drafts next year, I don't think QB has ever been this deep.

Manning

Brees

Brady

Rodgers

Newton

Rivers

Stafford

Luck

Griffin III

Wilson

Kaepernick

Dalton

Romo sits to pee

Foles

Ryan

Roethlisberger

Cutler

Smith

You can definitely wait on a QB next year or try the QBBC approach.

Going into drafts next year, I don't think QB has ever been this deep.

Manning

Brees

Brady

Rodgers

Newton

Rivers

Stafford

Luck

Griffin III

Wilson

Kaepernick

Dalton

Romo sits to pee

Foles

Ryan

Roethlisberger

Cutler

Smith

You can definitely wait on a QB next year or try the QBBC approach.

And I'll still somehow end up with Eli Manning.

two leagues, two superbowl WINS! Fantasy guru!

YOUNGCHEW, EXTREMESKINS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION!!!!

YOUNGCHEW, DMV DC FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE CHAMPION!

Congratulations Champ. DON'T scratch my trophy! She's only on a one year loan. NO dents you! Ha ha

So I ended up with two 4th place finishes. Going Stafford over Foles cost me 3rd in the ES league as I lost out to MLS by 1.6 points. Congratulations young Padawan. I'm teaching you well. *Grins.

My worst season to date finishes top 4 so I shouldn't grumble. Two seasons of fantasy play in two leagues each year. 1 Championship. 1 third place. And now 2 fourth place finishes. Playoffs every season will do me.

Not too shabby a record for a sophomore.

It's been a blast again in this thread guys following you all year. Roll on 2014 and doing it all again!

Hail.

Here's my WAY too early top 10 list for each position.

QB: Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Newton, Brady, Luck, Stafford, Wilson, Ryan, Foles

RB: Charles, McCoy, Peterson, Forte, Lynch, Murray, Lacy, LBell, Martin, Stacy

WR: CJohnson, Green, Gordon, DThomas, Bryant, Marshall, Brown, DJackson, JJones, Garcon

TE: Graham, JThomas, VDavis, Cameron, Reed, Olsen, Witten, Gronk (health?), Gates, Clay

Congratulations Champ. DON'T scratch my trophy! She's only on a one year loan. NO dents you! Ha ha

thanks bud!  yeah, i'll be sure not to scratch the trophy, seeing as how I want it nice and clean for when I repeat next year.  ;)

sorry for the giant font, i had been drinking a tad bit to celebrate lol.

Yeah i saw that close game between you and MLS.  funny thing, both of you guys would've beat me in the superbowl with the scores you put up.  From what I understand, you GHH and MLS have been going at it for the past few years.  Well there's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Young Matthew.  ;)  LOL

see ya next year!

for the folks in the ES II Yahoo league, I left a little nugget for ya in the "trash talk" section.  ;)

Yahoo predicted my team to go 3-10 and finish dead last.  Suck it Yahoo, I'm the champ.  Thanks Leveon Bell and Alshon Jeffery! 

Archived