Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

CrypticVillain

A guy in my league played against him today and is currently winning 174.5-132.

Lucky him. Jamal crushed two of my better teams today that I thought I'd easily win when the early games finished. (Edelman, Cousins Garcon and Mathews scored me a ton in those leagues but it wasn't enough to offset Charles). That said I have four leagues vying for the Championship I am up 11 with Calvin Johnson in my big money league he has Bush. We'll see if it holds up.

Well I dominated this week despite P. Manning and Moreno under-producing on Thursday. Only two players on my team in the single-digits in points were Steve Smith and Mason Crosby.

Even my bench-players did very well. If I put in my worst lineup (include a Randall Cobb on Injured Reserve), I'd still have won my matchup.

Knowshon was a no show last night. ****er.

Hoping my Brees, Garcon, Alshon Jeffrey, Jamal Charles, Jimmy Graham, Gio Bernard, Blair Walsh, Carolina D can still top his Cam Newton, Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch, Eddie Lacy, Kyle Rudolph, Larry Fitz, Mason Crosby, Oakland D by the 9.62 points I am down (he had Keenan Allen  to my no-show Moreno last night).

:)

If you would have told me I would get 8 total points from Moreno and Graham and still win by 45+ points, I would have I asked for a 5150 for ya.

If you would have told me I would get 8 total points from Moreno and Graham and still win by 45+ points, I would have I asked for a 5150 for ya.

I was down by 40 pts at one point yesterday (even after Garcon's first half). Vereen was terrible and Josh Gordon was killing me. Then Garcon started adding to his already good day, Gordon caught a 43 yd garbage time TD, and Phil Dawson started banging out some FG's.

I went into the afternoon games down by only 10 with Dez and my IDP's vs. Jimmy Graham and I was pretty nervous. I'm now up 135-118.5 and still have Stafford and Pitta to play.

Championship here I come :)

jaybrant, on 15 Dec 2013 - 9:48 PM, said:

A guy in my league played against him today and is currently winning 174.5-132.

I'm going against Charles. I'm up 149.38 - 129.10, he has Reggie Bush tonight so things are looking okay. It was pretty bleak going into the last few minutes of the 4pm games. But then I got a garbage TD from Colston and Romo sits to pee was Romo sits to pee. That flipped things back into my favor.

Archived