Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

CrypticVillain

I haven't kept up with Walker much this year, as I haven't had to play him. However, from reading Fabiano's take, I'm assuming Walker has been hurt in recent weeks. In other words, when he's been healthy, like this week, he's produced really well.

And remember, there's no Gronk or Cameron this week, so every other TE gets pushed up the board. If you don't buy what Fabiano is saying, consider that Fantasy Pros has him projected to score the 5th most points among TEs this week. And that's factoring every fantasy site into the equation.

Btw, Fleener scored 5.6 pts last week in my .5 PPR league last week. So I'm not sure how you get he scored zero points.

I really hope Torrey doesn't break out for a huge game. I think I'm going to go with Bobby Rainey and Delanie Walker

I really hope Torrey doesn't break out for a huge game. I think I'm going to go with Bobby Rainey and Delanie Walker

Dont let me talk you out of Smith. I don't like he or Rainey this week. Rainey does almost nothing on the road. But Smith is getting Talib (I assume). Pitta is probably the guy that benefits this week. Or Marlon Brown.

My only point is, I like Walker the best of those 3.

Good luck.

Dont let me talk you out of Smith. I don't like he or Rainey this week. Rainey does almost nothing on the road. But Smith is getting Talib (I assume). Pitta is probably the guy that benefits this week. Or Marlon Brown.

My only point is, I like Walker the best of those 3.

Good luck.

True, I'm following the Ravens past trends against the Patriots...specifically Flacco, plus they have a chance at the playoffs. So I'm hoping Torrey benefits from that...damnit, okay last change and final decision.

Going with Torrey and Walker and not looking back.  :D  :D . Christmas with the family will be 100x better if I can beat the older bro in the championship game.

I can't settle on my line up this weekend in the championship. I currently have

RB: Lesean Mccoy, Zac Stacy

WR: D. Thomas, Andre Johnson

W/R: Chris  Johnson

W/T: Alshon Jeffery

Bench: Decker, Keenan Allen, Ryan Mathews, Stevan Ridley

I wouldn't bench Keenan Allen vs the Raiders. Allen has lead me to the Championship. I would bench Andre Johnson or Thomas. 

Help me clear my mind! This is for the championship.

My opponent has Calvin Johnson. Do I start Matt Stafford to cancel out the pts. or stick w/ Foles vs. Bears?

Same quandary in my 3rd/ 4th place game in the ES League. Going with Stafford. Gut feeling he bounces back stronger against a weak Giants secondary than Foles does against the weak Bears D.

Hail.

Same quandary in my 3rd/ 4th place game in the ES League. Going with Stafford. Gut feeling he bounces back stronger against a weak Giants secondary than Foles does against the weak Bears D.

Hail.

Yeah it sucks that the guy I'm playing against has Calvin Johnson because if he didn't I would be starting Foles.  I just can't sit and watch Johnson go off while Stafford is benched.  Then again watch Foles rack of another huge day.  :(

Lions Defense vs. Eli,  or Chiefs Defense vs. Colts? 

mjd you little midget turd. sit your ass down and let Todman start. no idea what to do now

pick one:

jordy nelson with no rodgers

joique bell

shane vereen

non ppr

also, do heavy thunderstorms in DC make you think about plugging in Decker, who is in a dome vs Houston? PPR

mjd you little midget turd. sit your ass down and let Todman start. no idea what to do now

pick one:

jordy nelson with no rodgers

joique bell

shane vereen

non ppr

also, do heavy thunderstorms in DC make you think about plugging in Decker, who is in a dome vs Houston? PPR

Go with Vereen. He will bounce back in the passing game and red zone (screen passes, etc. )  because of the pressure the Ravens will put on the running game with Dumervil and Suggs.  

Yeah, I have Megatron too so looking to double up in a monster rebound day. But then it'd just be typical for Foles to tear it up again as you said.

Chiefs D all day for me there.

Hail.

I'm sticking with Foles.  I can't take a chance on Stafford sucking it up @ 4pm  and then watching Foles  Sunday night knowing I should have started him. 

I'll probably change my mind at he last second. :unsure:

Another question.

Ertz vs Bears, or Pitta vs. Pats?

Pitta

Ugh, not great TE's options.

I'd probably go Pitta. I have the Pats D on one of my teams and they've been getting shredded by TE's this month,

Hail.

With Gronk and Cameron out, Pitta is a borderline top 10 play this week. And his value is enhanced, when you consider Talib will be on Smith.

Question: is it really true that the game tonight means nothing for the Eagles?

The reason I ask, because I have Foles starting on a few teams, but don't want to risk Kelly not playing him, or sitting him early.

Thoughts?

Yes.  Even if the Eagles win they'll be 9-6, and the Cowboys sit at 8-7.  So, if the Eagles win tonight and lose next week at Dallas, then both teams would be 9-7 and the Cowboys would hold the tiebreaker based on beating the Eagles twice this year.

I have Foles as well, but have no other option, but from everything I've heard and read is that Chip Kelly plans on playing his starters as he normally would, which I tend to believe, because I don't think Kelly wants his team on a two game losing streak heading into the most important game of the year.

Archived