Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

CrypticVillain

scoring TDs is ALL that matters in my league

(I have Andre Johnson... his constant line of 12 catches for 160 yards and no TDs pisses me off every week!)

Dude, AJ is killing me too.  I'm in a standard, Non ppr league, and his 160 yards are cute and all, but give me some ****ing touchdowns already. 

Fantasy football blows.  I hate my life.

Not even got the guts to take your Championship ass whooping for the second straight year.  :P

I'ma disappointed in you young Padawan. I thought I'd trained you better than that .....

Hail. 

Man, Thomas bombed for me. And Keenan Allen and Novak went off for him.

I need my team to go off to have a chance, but I don't feel it.

Man, Thomas bombed for me. And Keenan Allen and Novak went off for him.

I need my team to go off to have a chance, but I don't feel it.

Enough with the excuses. React and overcome. Channel the fantasy force young Jedi. Your training cannot be complete without another lesson from your Master.  ;)

One week from yesterday. Final re-match. Be there or be square or some ****.  :P

Hail. 

Knowshon was a no show last night. ****er.

Hoping my Brees, Garcon, Alshon Jeffrey, Jamal Charles, Jimmy Graham, Gio Bernard, Blair Walsh, Carolina D can still top his Cam Newton, Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch, Eddie Lacy, Kyle Rudolph, Larry Fitz, Mason Crosby, Oakland D by the 9.62 points I am down (he had Keenan Allen  to my no-show Moreno last night).

:)

Anyone think Logan Paulsen might have a good game with Reed out?  I had Gronk...options aren't all that deep.  Brent Celek, Timothy Wright, Jermaine Gresham...I think Paulsen might be the best option.  TE can be a safety valve for new QBs (Cousins).

*edit* Oh wait, I thought Reed was out for the year?  Apparently my info was incorrect.

This team made an exit last week and didn't even make the semis. I was a 3-seed at 8-5

QB: Brady, RGIII

RB: Adrian Peterson, Alfred Morris, Zac Stacy, Le'Veon Bell, Steven Jackson

WR: Jordy Nelson, Pierre Garcon, Harry Douglas

TE: Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed

DEF: KC

I had Cobb too, and had to trade Julius Thomas for Jordy when Cobb got hurt ... Jordy was great til ROdgers went down, roughly at the same time Garcon hit a snag. Also, AP was pretty disappointing this year, as was Alf, who never really did much in terms of TDs. Gah

Do I start Eddie Lacy? They say he is a go, but I'm worried he won't have a stellar day against this bad run defense.

I guess it depends on who your other options are.

Lacy will definitely play, and don't forget that he sprained his ankle at the end of the first half last week, but that didn't stop him from coming back in for the second half (though he did miss the first two drives). He's one tough customer who could have a huge day against Dallas, but at the same time, I could imagine him being placed on a snap count and them turning to James Starks more than they had been because of the ankle sprain. I'd evaluate Lacy as a medium risk, high reward player this week.

Clay or Olsen at TE? PPR

Also Luck or Wilson at QB? I have Luck in for now.

i have same tight end duo, im going olsen. he has 34 targets in last 4 games.

i have bills defense vs a mjd'less jax. but i dont trust ej manual not to turn it over and put the D on a shortfield. im tsking eagles defense (been playing well lately) against AP'less vikings.

Well done yc. Calling it now. All my guns decided to take the day off. 

Hail. 

Thanks, bud.  Wow, of all the weeks my studs decide to show up.  had I started Garcon, every single one of my offensive players would have scored a TD.  

NONE of your studs showed up man.  hell, even Josh Gordon just got a late garbage touchdown.  On paper, I had absolutely no business winning this week's matchup.  

I'm up by 4, and feeling good...but it ain't over yet.  

Thanks, bud.  Wow, of all the weeks my studs decide to show up.  had I started Garcon, every single one of my offensive players would have scored a TD.  

NONE of your studs showed up man.  hell, even Josh Gordon just got a late garbage touchdown.  On paper, I had absolutely no business winning this week's matchup.  

I'm up by 4, and feeling good...but it ain't over yet.  

Meh, I'm handing over my title to you on loan for the year. 

DON'T scratch her!

Hail. 

Gahhh eliminated because no one besides Luck showed up today. No TD's from any of my players. Last week Gronk got injured so I picked up Charles Clay and he gives me a fat ZERO. Alfred Morris, horrible 1st round pick bro. Lucked out with McCoy in the 2nd and he puts up a dud this week too. Both Broncos receivers crapped it as well ...

Trading for Victor Cruz was probably my worst move. I thought he would blow up because had a cupcake schedule and the Giants were looking to get their **** together. What a bum.

Archived