Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2014 Fantasy Football Thread

CrypticVillain

But my young Padawan, how are you going to be ready to take over from the Master if I don't show you ALL the scenarios you have to overcome to be the best? - :)

Hail.

giphy.gif

It looks like the only way we will meet, will be in the championship. I hope that happens, and I hope I crush you.

That is all.

giphy.gif

It looks like the only way we will meet, will be in the championship. I hope that happens, and I hope I crush you.

That is all.

A Championship rematch from last year.

It's been destined all year. Just don't be TOO disconsolate with yet ANOTHER runners-up medal. It will serve to make you stronger young Padawan

Hang in there. Losing makes you stronger. All part of your education to full Jedi status in the future. -:)

Hail.

The guy I am playing in the playoffs lost both Gronk and AP. AP isn't done for the season, but should not play next week. It is a two week round playoff system. Our score is 105 - 98, and I have Marshall to play tonight. Hopefully he gets me 7 points. We start at basically zero next week.

I didn't start KC D, because they haven't done much the past few weeks. What a dumb move.

The guy I am playing in the playoffs lost both Gronk and AP. AP isn't done for the season, but should not play next week. It is a two week round playoff system. Our score is 105 - 98, and I have Marshall to play tonight. Hopefully he gets me 7 points. We start at basically zero next week.

I didn't start KC D, because they haven't done much the past few weeks. What a dumb move.

Hopefully Marshall gets you 30 points (re I have McNown and need 31.1 points from him).

Hopefully Marshall gets you 30 points (re I have McNown and need 31.1 points from him).

Same here.

I'm up by 7, and I have McCown going tonight.  He's got Jason Witten and Demarco Murray.  I need Romo sits to pee to throw all day to Dez Bryant :)

Archived