Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Washington Redskins Regular Season schedule - Here it is

SkinsGuru

So everyone else gets to watch football on Sunday (as it was meant to be) and we have to wait till Monday.

Looking at the League schedule, it seems like fully half the games in the league on any given week are "prime time" games, either sunday night, monday or thurs... I FLIPPIN HATE IT

I said the same thing. It makes Sunday irrelevant. I really hate that we open on Monday night. I dont want to wait an extra day

I agree I was watching that whole segment shaking my head, oh well what do you expect from a former giant.

I've already braced for ALL of the networks (especially ESPN and NFLN) that will say we were a "fluke" or the NFCE had a "down year" and their precious Cowpukes and VaGiants will still win the division and somehow someway, Mr. College Cheater Chip Kelly and his high flying circus will make a comback and those stupid Deadskins will be where they should be, at the bottome of the NFC East. I've already prepared myself for it. I hope the players are paying attention to the BS that will be spewed out all offseason about how we can't possibly do it againg.

---------- Post added April-19th-2013 at 12:33 PM ----------

They say Seattle is going 8-0 at home. Granted, they have artificially amplified acoustics, but seriously? Baldinger and Evans say 12-4 :doh:

Everyone is on their bandwagon. Hell, I see everyday fans here in Charlotte, yes Charlotte NC, wearing Seattle gear all of the sudden (and Ravens gear).

---------- Post added April-19th-2013 at 12:52 PM ----------

Brutal ass schedule. Period.

Redskins fans say that every year. We have the same schedule as our division rivals for all but 2 games.

not liking the nov part of the schedule.

while having 10 days after the vikes game is good, and almost like another bye week, the week prior the skins travel to the west coast to play SD, then fly back across the country to play the vikes 4 days later... sucks.

I'm not one to predict games in April, but think we can go 3-1 before the bye if Cousins plays?

We can be 3-1 with either QB, and while away at Green Bay will be tough I wouldn't count us out there, even with Cousins.

I'm still thinking that there's a good chance RGIII is back though. The Redskins would never open Monday Night Football unless they had something to draw large numbers of viewers, and RGIII v. Vick is a matchup that would do that. We know the NFL FO wanted to know when RGIII was coming back in order to more effectively schedule prime-time games, so the fact we got one opening weekend makes me think he's so ahead of schedule that they told the league office to expect him to be playing week 1. It's not definitive, obviously, but it seems to be pointing that way.

I've already braced for ALL of the networks (especially ESPN and NFLN) that will say we were a "fluke" or the NFCE had a "down year" and their precious Cowpukes and VaGiants will still win the division and somehow someway, Mr. College Cheater Chip Kelly and his high flying circus will make a comback and those stupid Deadskins will be where they should be, at the bottome of the NFC East. I've already prepared myself for it. I hope the players are paying attention to the BS that will be spewed out all offseason about how we can't possibly do it againg.

It's already started lol

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

The 2012 non-playoff team that has perhaps the best chance of advancing deep into the postseason this year is Dallas. Returning a relatively strong roster, the Cowboys face just one of NFL's top-five powerhouses. It can be argued fairly that every game on their schedule is winnable.

wow, u know what? SMDH...for the ones that say they hate hate HATE primetime games...whatever. i dont care, fall asleep early and miss out on the fun.

I think most people (myself included) don't like the agonizing wait of seeing your team play last. At the same time, there is something special about being the only game on, under the lights. Anyways, I don;'t think anyone here is protesting against it, or threatening to sue, or demanding that Snyder sell the team, so you should probably back away from the ledge a little.

It's already started lol

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...gn=Twitter_atl

The 2012 non-playoff team that has perhaps the best chance of advancing deep into the postseason this year is Dallas. Returning a relatively strong roster, the Cowboys face just one of NFL's top-five powerhouses. It can be argued fairly that every game on their schedule is winnable.

Yeah, after I typed that post I was perusing through the websites and saw that gem.

---------- Post added April-19th-2013 at 03:13 PM ----------

wow, u know what? SMDH...for the ones that say they hate hate HATE primetime games...whatever. i dont care, fall asleep early and miss out on the fun.

When I was in my 20s, staying up until 1 AM and getting up for work at 5 AM was nothing. Now, 20 years later, I still stay up for the games, but it gets harder as you get older. I'm a night owl and most nights I'm up until 11 PM, but I stay up and watch them play. I mean, not sure why you are busting on people that have to work and pay bills. It's just a game.

I dont get all the ****ing I am reading in this thread.

We won the division last year, hence we are playing other division winners.

Besides that, HTF can anyone determine what is and is not a "brutal schedule" in APRIL for God's sake?

Ppl literally ***** about anything.

Also, Is there even such a thing as an easy schedule? Smh

---------- Post added April-19th-2013 at 05:45 PM ----------

any record predictions or pre-offseason workout nervous feelings make us sound soft and stupid IMO

Prime-timers are:

9/9 home Philly 7:10 (Mon)

10/13 away Dallas 8:30 (Sun)

11/7 away Minny 8:30 (Thurs)

11/25 home SF 8:30 (Mon)

12/1 home NYG 8:30 (Sun)

Yeah, and we're gonna have Cap'n Kirk play in those games.

Back at'cha Goodell :nana:

Is it just me, or do y'all hate Prime Time games? Call me crazy, but I like Sunday 1pm or 4pm games. I do not like watching football on Monday until 12am (east coat). I do not like waiting all day Sunday for football either, then staying up late and having to wake up early for work. I get that everyone wants to see RG3, but man, I just hate prime time games. And...don't get me started on Thursday games. That to me is absolutely stupid. Pro Football is for Sunday's, and should never be played on Thursday.

Not a fan of "prime time" games, either. It's a gimmick - especially the Thursday games. Good football is never motivated by greed - I'm looking at you, Roger.

while watching the schedule release last night I was flipping from it to the Caps game. They had a segment breaking down our schedule and predicting our record. I said before they chose 8-8 is what they would choose because well they can't sit there and bad mouth the Giants or Cowboys....sure enough....8-8. They said the game in Dallas is a tough one for us.....we went to their house on Thanksgiving and whooped butt and it frustrated me hearing them break down the games

Is it just me, or do y'all hate Prime Time games? Call me crazy, but I like Sunday 1pm or 4pm games. I do not like watching football on Monday until 12am (east coat). I do not like waiting all day Sunday for football either, then staying up late and having to wake up early for work. I get that everyone wants to see RG3, but man, I just hate prime time games. And...don't get me started on Thursday games. That to me is absolutely stupid. Pro Football is for Sunday's, and should never be played on Thursday.

I cant stand it either man. If everyone wants to watch RG3, go to a bar or buy NFL Direct Ticket and watch him. Forget everyone else, I want only 1pm games. Its bad enough waiting until 4:15 for them to play Sundays......

I'd like if they added games every day, not just Thursdays. As for prime time, it sucks waiting around til the Skins play, but it's great having all the attention on your squad, from the preview shows to the nationally televised game itself.

december game at Fed-Ex

correct me if wrong. Not very sure about other teams but in our division don't we flip meetings every season? Meaning last season on Thanksgiving we traveled to the turds hole then we played them at home final game of season. Shouldn't we be at home in Oct first then at their hole in Dec?Am I nuts?

Archived