Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Washington Redskins Regular Season schedule - Here it is

SkinsGuru

Three prime time games. Not bad. I'm already planning a trip to Green Bay on 15 September.

so i literally already figured out all of my costs for that weekend. I am driving, leaving thursday at midnight. Get in at 4 on friday and party. Me, my packers buddy and my redskins girl. going to be sweet

NFLN predicting for us

They have us going 8-8, 3-3 in the division.

Losses to Green Bay, @ Dallas, @ Denver, @ Minnesota, @ Philly, vs San Fran, @ Atlanta, and @ NYG

still no respect. thats fine though, only getting back half our defense and bringing back the entire offense.

still no respect. thats fine though, only getting back half our defense and bringing back the entire offense.

More than half. Only losing our starting FS, and whoever we draft there is an instant upgrade. Plus we're getting Rak, Carriker, and Meriweather back.

I really feel like we can get off to a really hot start. I dont see 9-1, 8-2 being out of the question as long as Robert is healthy. The schedule doesnt really start to get tough until week 11, and we have 3 home games in a row. I really like this schedule.

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 09:11 PM ----------

More than half. Only losing our starting FS, and whoever we draft there is an instant upgrade. Plus we're getting Rak, Carriker, and Meriweather back.

Oh i was referring to the injuries. We have what? 21 out of our 22 starters from a 10-6 team returning? I feel like they say that only because Robert is hurt. I bet they predict the Giants 11-5 winning the division.

If you go over to seahawkblue.com they're predicting 14-2 and 16-0 :ols: :ols: :ols:

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 09:12 PM ----------

Oh i was referring to the injuries. We have what? 21 out of our 22 starters from a 10-6 team returning? I feel like they say that only because Robert is hurt. I bet they predict the Giants 11-5 winning the division.

Got it. My bad. :cheers:

5 prime time games, 3 of which are against division rivals. Wow. Pretty tough schedule overall. I usually don't like early bye weeks. Hope our leader/QB is ready to shock the world again like he started out against New Orleans. Will be tough. We need a good draft. Httr!

Great to see the Skins back on primetime TV so often - thanks RG III.

HATE the early by week as others have said - hardly no benefit to having it so early in the season.

If the Skins come out of the gate fast they won't want an early bye week to slow their momentum.

It's always better to have a bye week later in the season to gear up for the postseason and to rest injured or fatigued players.

Really was hoping for a bye week at Week 10 or later but can't have it all...

Do we play any teams who are coming off their bye weeks? I remember last year Philly played like 4 teams coming off a bye.

Chargers

We play Chicago, Denver and Philly right before their bye

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 09:34 PM ----------

:ols:

O'Hara's an idiot. After saying the Skins were gonna lose to the Falcons, he just said Atlanta will lose to us. :doh:

Archived