Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Washington Redskins Regular Season schedule - Here it is

SkinsGuru

That sucks....guess that's the price we pay for having a star QB. I can deal with one or two but damn I need my sleep. Give me a schedule of all 4:15pm games and I'd be happy.

So you would'nt sacrifice your sleep 5 days out of 365 for the team that you love??

Jk

We have a great opportunity to start hot. A home game against the Eagles and then a potential statement win @Packers that could get our momentum going big time before Detroit and Oakland.

After the bye, things get very interesting.

I dont like all these Primetime games. I have to work out some drug deals with my coworkers to get out of work early since MNF games start at 4 pm in Alaska. I plan on going to the Vikings/Skins game since my buddy lives out there. I hope Griffin's primetime magic continues this season.

They start at 1am here in the UK! Price I pay for having a team that's relevant and a star QB is 5 nights lost sleep.

I can live with that.

Worst thing about the schedule is the early bye for me, rather have it a couple of weeks later.

Worst thing about the schedule is the early bye for me, rather have it a couple of weeks later.

yeh, Im not a fan of the early bye as well. Its going to be an interesting season. Honestly i don't know what to predict yet. I know there are plenty of players who "should" come back healthy, but i think Ill wait, see and hear during OTA's and pre season.

Mon 9/9 vs. Philadelphia - 7 p.m. ESPN

Sun 9/15 @ Green Bay - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 9/22 vs. Detroit - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 9/29 @ Oakland - 4:25 p.m. FOX

10/6 Bye

Sun 10/13 @ Dallas - 8:30 p.m. NBC

Sun 10/20 vs. Chicago - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 10/27 @ Denver - 4:25 p.m. FOX

Sun 11/3 vs. San Diego - 1 p.m. CBS

Thur 11/7 @ Minnesota - 8:25 p.m. NFL Network

Thurs night game here is basically a 2nd "bye week" with the 10 days after it.

Sun 11/17 @ Philadelphia - 1 p.m. FOX

Mon 11/25 vs. San Francisco - 8:40 p.m. ESPN

Sun 12/1 vs. New York Giants - 8:30 p.m. NBC

Sun 12/8 vs. Kansas City - 1 p.m. CBS

Sun 12/15 @ Atlanta - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 12/22 vs. Dallas - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 12/29 @ New York Giants - 1 p.m. FOX

Like I said up in the quote, the Thurs Minnesota game is basically semi-second bye week for us which is nice.

We will probably need it for the last part of our schedule. The KC game looks like the only cakewalk game there -- It's 4 NFE games + Falcons, 49ers, Chiefs

I could see us going into that last stretch with a 6-3 or better with a bit of luck.

They start at 1am here in the UK! Price I pay for having a team that's relevant and a star QB is 5 nights lost sleep.

I can live with that.

Losing sleep isnt an issue. For all the seasons I was in Korea, Japan and Guam, I was waking up at 3 am for 1 pm games. Getting out of work since I work afternoon/nights is harder than losing sleep.

Nice to know we're relevant League wide again .....

That's a pretty brutal schedule.

Real tough start (even with the mess in Philthy, still don't like opening with a Divisional contest); tough run after the bye; and the same for the run-in. Oh yeah, thanks for the early bye and then 3 solid months of football. One last little kick in the balls from those in NY that 'love' us so much.

MASSIVE test for Kirk if Robert isn't good to go the first three games.

Pre-draft and final roster cuts, I'll take 9-7 from that schedule which should hopefully be enough for retaining the East given the state of the other three and a WC slot.

Hail.

I probably will. I was going to head to DC in mid-October when I'm on break, but since the Skins are in Dallas then (and I don't want to step foot in Texas ever again), I'll probably opt for the Denver game since it's reasonably close to my locale.

nice! now gotta do some research on the staduim and the surrounding area... make this a longgg weekend like i did last year from nola.

So you would'nt sacrifice your sleep 5 days out of 365 for the team that you love??

Jk

Oh of course I do.....I love a couple of night games and always stay up for them but prefer the 4pm games. I used to love the Monday Night games when I lived in Colorado. Can't beat a 7pm kickoff.;)

I like that four of our last 6 are at home. When you absolutely need to win, it's nice to be at home. Also that 2 of the 4 first are at home with the 2nd road one being Oakland, which is in disarray, then a bye. I think it's gonna be tough but we should be right in the mix for the division...

I'd love it for once if we got out to a fast start and don't have to win 7 in a row to get into the playoffs. I'd love a 3-1 start, or something like that

3-1 is not a fast start. I want a 7-1 start lol, then I might feel ok. That will be tough though. We have GB and DEN away, but we get the benefit of GB early in the season, no cold weather (I know DC gets gold, but Id rather not play GB in Dec.) and they are beatable, their defense is not good and if RGIII is back healthy, I have faith. I do in Cousins too.

Denver has a pretty good defense and Peyton Manning w/Welker now. Manning is tough to beat home or away. I think we have the potential to start out 6-0 or 5-1, rounding out the first half of the season 7-1 or 6-2. I think its going to get really tough at the end and I don't know if starting out 5-3 wins the division again, or gets us in the playoffs as a wildcard (I'd have to look at other teams). The NFC West and North probably will send two teams again, or the South (can't rule out the Saints this year). Its going to probably come down to the final weeks again and with the second half of our schedule, I don't think we can win 7 in a row. And by that I mean if we start out 3-6 we will not make the playoffs. We must start out strong, look at the last 8 games.

Vikes are a crap shot, should beat philly, SF extremely tough, Giants split, should beat KC, ATL extremely tough, can beat Dallas at home. There are at least 4 games possibly 5 we could lose, going 4-4 or 3-5 down the stretch. We could also shock and close out 6-2 or 5-3, I think 5-3 would be the best case looking at it now, but who knows, with injuries any team might not be the same when we play them later on.

We play only one home game against the four divisional winners we play this year, San Fran and they just happen to be a Super Bowl contender and last years runner up. Personally, I think the NFL screwed us making us play GB, ATL, DEN away and not to mention we play the other playoff team away (Vikes).

So everyone else gets to watch football on Sunday (as it was meant to be) and we have to wait till Monday.

Looking at the League schedule, it seems like fully half the games in the league on any given week are "prime time" games, either sunday night, monday or thurs... I FLIPPIN HATE IT

3-1 is not a fast start. I want a 7-1 start lol, then I might feel ok.

Yes, it is a fast start. It's 1 loss with a quarter of the season already over. I don't think anyone here would be arguing that 1-3 is a slow start. That obviously doesn't mena that things can't fall apart. We started 6-2 one year and it still didn't matter.

Yes, it is a fast start. It's 1 loss with a quarter of the season already over. I don't think anyone here would be arguing that 1-3 is a slow start. That obviously doesn't mena that things can't fall apart. We started 6-2 one year and it still didn't matter.

If we're sat at 3-1 going into the bye, I'll be ****-a-hoop.

Swaying toward 2-2 right now.

Hail.

We play only one home game against the four divisional winners we play this year, San Fran and they just happen to be a Super Bowl contender and last years runner up. Personally, I think the NFL screwed us making us play GB, ATL, DEN away and not to mention we play the other playoff team away (Vikes).

If the Atlanta game is going to be late in the year, I'd much rather play it in the GA Dome on fast turf than at FedEx. We also get the benefit of going to GB early before their homefield advantage, at least in regards to weather, really kicks in. They also have to play SF the week before we play them.

I think the schedule worked out very much in our favor.

The season always breaks down into quarters.

Mon 9/9 vs. Philadelphia - 7 p.m. ESPN

Sun 9/15 @ Green Bay - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 9/22 vs. Detroit - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 9/29 @ Oakland - 4:25 p.m. FOX

(4-0 is great possbility. 2-2 at the tragic worst ie no RG3 for some games)

10/6 Bye

Sun 10/13 @ Dallas - 8:30 p.m. NBC

Sun 10/20 vs. Chicago - 1 p.m. FOX

Sun 10/27 @ Denver - 4:25 p.m. FOX

Sun 11/3 vs. San Diego - 1 p.m. CBS

(I'd expect 3-1 through this stretch. 2-2 at worst. Dallas, Chicago and SD are very flawed teams)

(3-1 at worst during this stretch. We aren't intimidated by division games, Minnesota is worse than last year. Playoff push)

(4-0 or 3-1 at worst. Why anyone is worried about this is beyond me. Atlanta is the only tough game and we get them in a dome where our offense goes bananas. We were neck and neck with them last year too and they have gotten worse IMO. Same with NYG and Dallas)

The schedule is totally manageable. I really don't see how we finish worse than 10-6 and if things really go right we could be looking at 11-5 or 12-4 and a potential bye.

Is it just me, or do y'all hate Prime Time games? Call me crazy, but I like Sunday 1pm or 4pm games. I do not like watching football on Monday until 12am (east coat). I do not like waiting all day Sunday for football either, then staying up late and having to wake up early for work. I get that everyone wants to see RG3, but man, I just hate prime time games. And...don't get me started on Thursday games. That to me is absolutely stupid. Pro Football is for Sunday's, and should never be played on Thursday.

Archived