Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Washington Redskins Regular Season schedule - Here it is

SkinsGuru

Why not?

Mon 9/9 vs. Eagles - 7 p.m. (W)

Sun 9/15 @ Packers - 1 p.m. (W) - Kaep ran for 181 on them. Griffin will have a field day.

Sun 9/22 vs. Lions - 1 p.m. (W)

Sun 9/29 @ Raiders - 4:25 p.m. (W)

10/6 Bye

Sun 10/13 @ Dallas - 8:30 p.m. (W)

Sun 10/20 vs. Chicago - 1 p.m. (L) - due for one eventually

Sun 10/27 @ Denver - 4:25 p.m. (L)

Sun 11/3 vs. San Diego - 1 p.m. (W)

Thur 11/7 @ Minnesota - 8:25 p.m. (W)

Sun 11/17 @ Philly - 1 p.m. (W)

Mon 11/25 vs. San Francisco - 8:40 p.m. (W)

Sun 12/1 vs. New York Giants - 8:30 p.m. (W)

Sun 12/8 vs. Kansas City - 1p.m. (W)

Sun 12/15 @ Atlanta - 1 p.m. (L)

Sun 12/22 vs. Dallas - 1 p.m. (W)

Sun 12/29 @ New York Giants - 1 p.m. (W)

13-3. Here we go. :D

Love it.

Watching these guys pick the results of the Redskins schedule on NFL network is laughable..They have no reasoning behind the picks, says they'll lose to Dallas because its a big game in primetime... not that Thanksgiving or the season ending game were or anything

and yea i realize they might lose to them but they could use better reasoning lol

The weirdest one was the Minnesota game. "It's a big game at Minnesota. AP runs wild." We only held AP to his second lowest yardage total last season...

We will go 4-2 at worst in the division and probably beat Minnesota so that puts us at 10-6 and counting

:yes:

I can see wins against Green Bay and San Fran also. Green Bay because we proved we can win shootouts (New Orleans), and Kaep ran wild on them last year, so Griffin should go nuts. They have San Fran then us the first two weeks :ols:

I'm not a big fan of those last 6 games. Andy Reid could easily have KC playing better which would make for a hellish end to the redskins season. Like others have said, we'll need to jump out to a quick start to avoid having to go on a 7 game winning streak. HTTR

The weirdest one was the Minnesota game. "It's a big game at Minnesota. AP runs wild." We only held AP to his second lowest yardage total last season...

Minnesota without Antoine Winfield and we have RG3 and we still are going to lose? LMAO I'll make sure to tweet ohara I told you so like I tweeted Kurt Warner and had him apologizing for predicting wrong lol

:yes:

I can see wins against Green Bay and San Fran also. Green Bay because we proved we can win shootouts (New Orleans), and Kaep ran wild on them last year, so Griffin should go nuts. They have San Fran then us the first two weeks :ols:

Haha that sucks for them. I guess we will see how they play Kaep after an offseason of prep and make our adjustments for there

Haha that sucks for them. I guess we will see how they play Kaep after an offseason of prep and make our adjustments for there

Kaep is a watered-down RG3. Plus San Fran's offense isn't as advanced as ours. They don't have the weapons or playbook depth that we do.

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 08:53 PM ----------

Cecil Lammey ‏@cecillammey 3h

easiest home schedule: Seattle Seahawks .438 Washington Redskins .434 Philadelphia Eagles .430 Oakland Raiders .406 Denver Broncos .352 #NFL

I figured they would give us the early bye... Minimizes the number of games that RG3 can miss if he is not ready week 1

Exactly. If he goes on the PUP he will miss only five games instead of six. We had very late byes the last two years so it's only fair we go a bit earlier this season.

Archived