Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Washington Redskins Regular Season schedule - Here it is

SkinsGuru

I will be at the game in Oakland for sure. Finally an early season game that is shaping up to be a whooping. The last few times the 'Skins have come out to the Bay Area, both teams have been awful and it was so late in the season there was barely a whimper in the stadium by either fan base.

I will be at the game in Oakland for sure. Finally an early season game that is shaping up to be a whooping. The last few times the 'Skins have come out to the Bay Area, both teams have been awful and it was so late in the season there was barely a whimper in the stadium by either fan base.

Really? Last game I remember Rak made a name for himself...

Oh yeah..... I really hope those last two weeks we eliminate Dallas and the Giants while winning the East.

---------- Post added April-18th-2013 at 08:21 PM ----------

Im gonna try and get to the oakland game too. 4 hour drive from Lake Tahoe.

I'd love it for once if we got out to a fast start and don't have to win 7 in a row to get into the playoffs. I'd love a 3-1 start, or something like that

Just like 2011!

I'm with your overall point. This organization is due to be a front-runner and win the division without needing a winning streak. I'd love for the last game or two to be meaningless for us.

I love the schedule. It seems like we have a few tough games then an easy one mixed in. I'm glad it is broken out into sections like that. It is definitely manageable and could have been a lot worse.

I'm ecstatic at 5 prime time games too. That Giants closer game could flex too depending on what's going on at the time around the league.

Unreal. Can't wait.

I actually like the way the schedule is set up. We have a good shot at winning 3 of our first 4 games. I think we sweep Philly, split with the Giants and Dallas, finish 10-6 with another playoff berth.

Why not?

Mon 9/9 vs. Eagles - 7 p.m. (W)

Sun 9/15 @ Packers - 1 p.m. (W) - Kaep ran for 181 on them. Griffin will have a field day.

Sun 9/22 vs. Lions - 1 p.m. (W)

Sun 9/29 @ Raiders - 4:25 p.m. (W)

10/6 Bye

Sun 10/13 @ Dallas - 8:30 p.m. (W)

Sun 10/20 vs. Chicago - 1 p.m. (L) - due for one eventually

Sun 10/27 @ Denver - 4:25 p.m. (L)

Sun 11/3 vs. San Diego - 1 p.m. (W)

Thur 11/7 @ Minnesota - 8:25 p.m. (W)

Sun 11/17 @ Philly - 1 p.m. (W)

Mon 11/25 vs. San Francisco - 8:40 p.m. (W)

Sun 12/1 vs. New York Giants - 8:30 p.m. (W)

Sun 12/8 vs. Kansas City - 1p.m. (W)

Sun 12/15 @ Atlanta - 1 p.m. (L)

Sun 12/22 vs. Dallas - 1 p.m. (W)

Sun 12/29 @ New York Giants - 1 p.m. (W)

13-3. Here we go. :D

I remember we did during the Marty Party in '01.....think we beat Carolina, Giants, and Seattle to get to 3-5 after starting 0-5, and then won two straight on the road after that to get to 5-5.

:applause: Very nice! I thought there must have been a bye in that span, but you nailed it.

We should thank the football gods, looking over the first month, This team could be 3-1 even if Cousins has to start the season.

I still think RGIII will be ready to go, but the first month is manageable.

Very much agree with this. I'd say we could easily be 4-2 or 5-1 going into Denver. We also have a very good chance of being 6-4 or 7-3 heading into the showdown with SF too with KC, Dallas and 2 against Giants still on schedule. We go .500 in that stretch and we re sitting on 8-9 wins which puts us in the hunt.

I know that's extremely early for that kind of prediction but I feel really positive about the schedule. We do this guys. HTTR

Watching these guys pick the results of the Redskins schedule on NFL network is laughable..They have no reasoning behind the picks, says they'll lose to Dallas because its a big game in primetime... not that Thanksgiving or the season ending game were or anything

and yea i realize they might lose to them but they could use better reasoning lol

Archived