Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Explosions at finish line of Boston Marathon?

Tom [Giants fan]

NY Post seems to be sole-source of the Saudi national news. Every report that mentions it seems to cite NY Post. If they are correct, good for them. But they are also reporting 12 dead and 50 wounded while the "official" count is 2 and 23. Watching the ground level video, I find it hard to believe only 23 were injured and 2 were killed, but I am no authority.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/boston-police-no-arrests-have-been-made-in

Boston Police: No Arrests Have Been Made In Marathon Bombing

A spokesperson for the Boston Police Department said no suspects have been taken into custody yet after the bombing at the Boston Marathon.

"At this time, we haven't been notified of any arrests or anyone apprehended," the spokesperson said.

The New York Post reported that a "Saudi national who suffered shrapnel wounds in today's blast" has been identified as "a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing." The Boston PD spokesperson did not confirm that report.

"Honestly, I don't know where they're getting their information from, but it didn't come from us," said the spokesperson.

Are you saying ethnicity should not be discussed in a suspected terrorist attack?

No, we are saying that throwing out guesses about which ethnicity "probably" did this without any facts is kind of gross.

---------- Post added April-15th-2013 at 02:23 PM ----------

So what's going on at the library? Any injuries there?

I thought that was a controlled demolition.

No, we are saying that throwing out guesses about which ethnicity "probably" did this without any facts is kind of gross.

---------- Post added April-15th-2013 at 02:23 PM ----------

The JFK Library was another blast that they are linking with the marathon bombings. Happened around 4:30. There were, in fact, 2 other controlled demolitions.

Police Chief in the press conference said it was not a controlled demolition. They were treating it as a 3rd explosion.

He mentioned there were no injuries or fatalities at the library.

Archived