Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Explosions at finish line of Boston Marathon?

Tom [Giants fan]

Twitter folks, please jump on this

BostonMarathon

@_BostonMarathon

For every retweet we receive we will donate $1.00 to the #BostonMarathon victims #PrayForBoston

That's a scam. Already exposed by the real marathon feed. Please delete your post.

Twitter is already a political ****storm now. Blaming everybody from foreigners to Obama. Making me nauseous.

Right next to the capitol...don't see anything going on.

https://twitter.com/nbcnightlynews

Sounds like they are taking standard precautions around White House, etc.

Also:

NBC Nightly News ‏@nbcnightlynews 6m

BREAKING: Small homemade bomb is preliminary cause of explosion at Boston Marathon, law enforcement officials tell NBC News

Doesn't really tell us who it could be.

I guess it really doesn't matter who it is, but I'm still hoping for swift justice.

My gut says domestic.

Could be domestic.... could be domestic with international ideology/support, could be international, could be someone who hates Obama, could be someone who hates gay marriage, could be someone who hates guns, could be a teen who feels isolated and wants to create panic, who knows... way too early to speculate.

Kim Il-Sung's birthday is today. My father is in Japan and mentioned that the Japanese were concerned about a potential terrorist bombing from North Korea on the dictator's birthday.

These cowardly acts could have nothing and probably don't have anything to do with NK.

Just a thought.

ALERT: More Improvised Explosive Devices found by police in Boston. Police urging everyone to leave and go home now. FAA reportedly orders no fly zone over Boston. Current Confirmed count by Boston police is at least 2 casualties and 23 injured - 10 with amputations

Kim Il-Sung's birthday is today. My father is in Japan and mentioned that the Japanese were concerned about a potential terrorist bombing from North Korea on the dictator's birthday.

These cowardly acts could have nothing and probably don't have anything to do with NK.

Just a thought.

yeah I was on CNN quite bit today to see if there were going to be any activities in NK due to the very reason you stated...

I am still in shock of this...

I swear the society in general is getting more and more messed up every year... or maybe the society was screwed up in the head, we are just better informed now...

I'm with Predicto in the opinion that it's too early to judge who is behind this but given what we know, it sure looks like something an AQ type group would do. I cant imagine what would make anyone think it is more likely domestic terrorism. Usually in domestic cases the target is a government building linked to the terrorists cause.

There is of course no "good" answer, but for my part I would hate to think that an american would do this to other americans. Somehow that just would make this an even bigger tragedy than it already is.

Archived