Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guys I need recommendations on the next TV series I should start watching.

stoney26

Queens Gambit was amazing.

Also I've turned off the election stuff today and found the Leah Remini (who I've had a thing for ever since she was Stacey Carosi on Saved by the Bell.  You know where Zack and the gang are working at the beach club and Remini is the owner's daughter?  It was a two part episode) Scientology series on Netflix.  I'd heard about it before, but hooooooollllyyyyy **** these people are insane.  I thought I'd watch one but oh no, I'm all in.  

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2020 at 9:00 PM, Corcaigh said:

The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix. A drama set during the Cold War about a female American chess prodigy.

I was thinking the chess was very well done and then I read that Garry Kasparov was an advisor on the series. :ols:

I enjoyed The Queen’s Gambit. On a side note, I’m trying to talk the wife into purchasing wall paper.

I've been nicely satisfied with Mr. Mercedes on Pea**** as a "side show."  My wife and I LOVED Ted Lasso (Apple TV, but worth it...  re-upped for seasons 2 and 3, so maybe wait for season 2?  It's good, though, and totally worth the month's fee).   We also got into Yellowstone... watched on Pea**** but it's on network TV I think.    I'm in on The Boys and would recommend that.  We're clipping through Schitt's Creek now... take's a bit to get to know the characters, but good after that (maybe 2-3 episodes). 

By the way, thank you to all of you that throw stuff onto this thread... it helps populate my "to watch" lists across all the platforms.  You're doing God's work.

• Thanks 1

Watching someone on twitch do a playthrough of a horror game (by the people who did Until Dawn, I think) called The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope and holy **** the flashback storyline in the first 20 minutes or so is brutal and also slightly traumatizing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, visionary said:

Watching someone on twitch do a playthrough of a horror game (by the people who did Until Dawn, I think) called The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope and holy **** the flashback storyline in the first 20 minutes or so is brutal and also slightly traumatizing.  

I heard about this, but thought I saw somewhere that it wasn't on PS4. :(