Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

Dont know if I'll get banned for this post and at this point could care less! However, if I do I will promise to NEVER come back to this board and will make it my mission to expose the truths about ES on every social media outlet I can! GO SKINS!!!!

>> So, you cared some? If you could care less, then that would seem to me to mean that you did care and it was possible to care even less.

Dont know if I'll get banned for this post and at this point could care less! However, if I do I will promise to NEVER come back to this board and will make it my mission to expose the truths about ES on every social media outlet I can! GO SKINS!!!!

>> So, you cared some? If you could care less, then that would seem to me to mean that you did care and it was possible to care even less.

Cool story bro

See, it's funny, on some 'lesser' boards around the interwebz, you know, the ones with little-to-no moderating, messy posting, repetition...you can usually upload whatever avatar you want.

You want a unique avatar at ES, you can get it by simply pretending you're on one of those other boards. It really is a privilege folks ;)

Or if you have some unique role on the boards in which case you get a really cool one! I always kind of wanted a pic of Perry Mason as my avatar if that's even possible. Maybe if i contribute more of my legal skills over time....#patience. But yes, the only sure fire way to get a unique one is to be an idiot.

clip of Elain on Seinfeld going crazy over exclamation points

Lmao, that is the first thing that I thought of reading his post. 23 exclamation points, this is serious business!

His post history is mostly just attacks on posters, riddled with exclamation points.

and his thread "extremeskins = extreme mess" was very lolworthy and that alone would earn him his avatar

It will never cease to amaze me that people can despise a board, how it's run, and the people....and yet keep coming back to post. It's pure lack of impulse control, stubbornness, entitlement, and self centered delusion that fuels it. No board is perfect and the more you're on the higher chance you'll be on one where you dislike or disagree how it's ran. That's the life of the Internet. But the rational reactions to those situations are simple....leave the forum, or conform to continue to enjoy whatever positives make you want to stay. It's not rocket science, and yet soooo many on the net cant understand it.

No one says you have to like every mod or board operator that is on a forum you post on....but IF you CHOOSE to continue at such place, you absolutely have to follow the rules no matter how much you may disagree with them, because your CHOICE puts the responsibility on YOU not the mods.no ones arm is twisted to stay on a board.

Sometimes I wonder how these types of folks function in real life

Jumbo,

How was the company ski trip this year? Did TK beat Dan down the bunny slopes this time?

:paranoid:

Only when they switched to inner tubes. TK has a little mass on Dan and he's been hitting the gym.

But I was in the hot tub the whole time with ex-skinettes. Dan knows how to treat his lackeys. :)

Only when they switched to inner tubes. TK has a little mass on Dan and he's been hitting the gym.

But I was in the hot tub the whole time with ex-skinettes. Dan knows how to treat his lackeys. :)

Darn I knew I should have gone................. oh well there is always next year.

What am I saying I saw snow once on TV and didn't like it, I'll stick with the Mod's Bahama week at Dan's private resort.

Archived