Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

I have been a member of this forum since 2003 and I have REPEATEDLY asked for one of the mods to explain to me why my avatar is a pic of some guy looking up his butt! I guess this may be some sort of joke to them but its in very very poor taste. I have IM'd them to ask to have it removed and have NEVER gotten a reply. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THIS DUMB ASS PIC IS REMOVED FROM MY PAGE. I would love to remain a member of this site but if this is how you treat your members I would rather find a different board to become a member of!

You can't force change....you have to let it happen!

If you didn't like the avatar - turn them off....I did or the mods did it for me....Cool by me!

I say, next time just K.I.M.

That's what I've been saying! The 2nd Amendment's primary purpose is defense against tyranny! How else do we protect ourselves from corrections to the rules we've broken, week long bans, embarrassing but deserved avatars, or smoking weed in the wrong thread!? And why are they punishing the honest, registered members of this forum rather than cracking down on the illegally migrated accounts...or the aborted accounts that didn't even get a chance to be validated?! They aren't even here to speak for themselves! I'm with ya bud! Sic semper tyrannis(s)!!!

But look at the bright side: none of the other idiots get their own avatar. Wear it proud.

Must have a huge impact on your posting...seeing how you have been a member since 2003 (10 years) and you have less than 500 posts...guess its working. :ols:

So what? I've been a member since 2004 and have less than 250 posts. A lot of us aren't that concerned with post counts.

I have a "Self Loather" title and I embrace it. If being a "self loather" means I'm realistic and don't always view the team through homeristic glasses, I'm fine with it.

My "Scarlet Letter" is in my sig. Its what I get for not knowing anything about pixels. Its apparently permanent. Oh well, at least its burgundy and gold.

This thread is great. Only interesting one of the off-season so far.

:ols:

This will be good. Have you bothered looking at which rule you broke, acknowledging it, apologizing, and not doing it again?

I can also imagine if he sent a PM to a Mod with that kind of attitude, it's like adding gasoline to a forest fire. I've been in a situation where I got a week off, I emailed a Mod to find out what rule I broke (I really didn't know) and apoligized and explained my position calmly, diplomatically and mature and you know what? Wow, low and behold a Mod was pretty nice to me and gave me a mulligan since I didn't act like a complete asshat about a message board. Approach people, approach. You know the old saying, "you get more flies with honey than vinegar."

---------- Post added January-31st-2013 at 09:26 AM ----------

LOL fantastic title edit

Yeah, he actually had another violation with the non descriptive, short thread title.

Eh, I have a low number of posts considering how long I've been here, but that's only because they don't count posts in the tailgate. It would be nice if they did but I understand that some posters were abusing the hell out of it a while ago with post padding so they went ahead an disable it. At any rate if a Cowboys fan can avoid getting a derogatory avatar then it can't be that hard!

Eh, I have a low number of posts considering how long I've been here, but that's only because they don't count posts in the tailgate. It would be nice if they did but I understand that some posters were abusing the hell out of it a while ago with post padding so they went ahead an disable it. At any rate if a Cowboys fan can avoid getting a derogatory avatar then it can't be that hard!

Oh my God you are asking for it. Do you open yourself up like that on purpose? :ols:

It really says something when a Cowboy fan insults themselves to make a point. That is truly head in butt.

I've never understood not counting posts in the Tailgate, but I barely pay attention to it. I just love coming in here and talking about sports and other things. I've never started my own thread when I reached a post count milestone and most of the time I don't even realize it. The only level I wanted to get to was 10K so I could get a "Posse" avetar, but even now that doesn't even matter. I just like coming in here and talking about my teams that are 700 miles from me and I don't get the local flavor on TV.

To the OP, LOL, honestly I thought you were one of the few who were able to put up your own picture and all a long I WAS jealous of you for having something few other people have.

and now your complaining. You'd have been better off just running with it. I actually thought it was some form of joke regarding others who most likely do have their heads up their butts. and in reality ..... the MODS did it for you. I never would have known had you not said anything.

Archived