Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

Must've had a bad day at the office or something...

---------- Post added January-30th-2013 at 04:24 PM ----------

:ols: This thread is amazing.

Did OP hit and run or already get hit with a ban? I’d like to hear more of his side of the story. :ols:

Meh, throw in some Nazi's, violating Constitutional rights, and Snyder hate, and that's probably what you'll hear in a nutshell.

This guy's writing reminds me of Elaine Benes in that Seinfeld Episode: There seems to be an inordinate number of exclamation marks...

"It was a damp and chilly afternoon, so I decided to put on my sweatshirt! I pulled the lever on the machine but the clark bar didn't come out!"

Damn it! This is why you always read page 2, NP.

Dont know if I'll get banned for this post and at this point could care less! However, if I do I will promise to NEVER come back to this board and will make it my mission to expose the truths about ES on every social media outlet I can!

tumblr_lu4lptKNju1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg

:rotflmao: Thank you, kind sir, for the most humor we've had on this board for a while!

For the record i too think the board staff sometimes go too far in their editing and "corrections" of posts. Certainly posters that have proved there worth and longevity do get the benefit of the doubt, but that is common and good practice. Heck years ago i was at the center of an argument with a staff member here and another staff member came in and defended me. It's almost like they are individuals who can in fact be wrong on occasion (no matter what they say about it). The truth is that it all comes down to presentation. You can fight the power by calling the mods fools and pissing and moaning about how awful everything is or you could write something coherent like : For the record i too think the board staff sometimes go too far in their editing and "corrections" of posts. Certainly posters that have proved there worth and longevity do get the benefit of the doubt, but that is common and good practice. Heck years ago i was at the center of an argument with a staff member here and another staff member came in and defended me. It's almost like they are individuals who can in fact be wrong on occasion (no matter what they say about it). The truth is that it all comes down to presentation

See, it's funny, on some 'lesser' boards around the interwebz, you know, the ones with little-to-no moderating, messy posting, repetition...you can usually upload whatever avatar you want.

You want a unique avatar at ES, you can get it by simply pretending you're on one of those other boards. It really is a privilege folks ;)

Archived