Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

I was shocked nobody read that like me lol...btw this thread is cool...I think the user notes should be posted

The other guys know I have a long-standing plan to someday make a thread featuring e-mails and user notes that would be hysterical in their craziness (and maybe even add some of the truly sick and vile ones that would require serious editing).

The other guys know I have a long-standing plan to someday make a thread featuring e-mails and user notes that would be hysterical in their craziness (and maybe even add some of the truly sick and vile ones that would require serious editing).

You should post like ten of them, along with the names of ten well known users who were "removed for life" and let us guess which name goes with which rant/e-mail/user note.

I just want to see my own user notes... Is that weird?

I've always thought it'd be neat to see my own user notes, but then I realize that I'm pretty unremarkable as far as board activity here goes so they probably aren't that fun, if there even are any. :)

Holy Crap, I was not trying to start a war there Jumbo, Just telling the OP to suck it up and stop complaining. I never complained about my week off and admited that I broke a rule, and thats fine. Apologies if you think I was stepping to you, but thats not what it was meant for.

I've always thought it'd be neat to see my own user notes, but then I realize that I'm pretty unremarkable as far as board activity here goes so they probably aren't that fun, if there even are any. :)

Let's see here................ :yikes: :mad: Well now. Hmmmmm.

Holy Crap, I was not trying to start a war there Jumbo, Just telling the OP to suck it up and stop complaining. I never complained about my week off and admited that I broke a rule, and thats fine. Apologies if you think I was stepping to you, but thats not what it was meant for.

Dude...try carefully reading what I actually wrote ;)

(another common message board malfunction :pfft:)

You have no issues to concerned with, other than perhaps an ongoing one with reading skills :pfft: :evilg: :)

(kidding kidding o sensitive one)

Don't worry, Jumbo's wall of words can be scary sometimes!! :ols:

I also will note two events these threads always draw--one is some folks with issues from past transgressions (not referring to you, 2323) with mods always appear and (ironically) play much the same general role as the OP in all such threads (they miss the irony of course) and there is usually at least one guy who gets himself banned in that process. That hasn't happened here yet. :ols:

Yet. :ols:

Give it time. :)

Your posts are some of the hardest to read carefully on this board :ols:

I frequently note that most of what I do here, in such posts on any topic, is quite deliberated and specified, though all the motives can be hard to discern (hell, even the ones I openly state often seem to be) for the average bear at times, given the nature of the average bear. :pfft: :evilg: :ols:

I frequently note that most of what I do here, in such posts on any topic, is quite deliberated and specified, though all the motives can be hard to discern (hell, even the ones I openly state often seem to be) for the average bear at times, given the nature of the average bear. :pfft: :evilg: :ols:

It's just like William Shatner's music career. The words make sense but the extreme deliberation and unusual flow is all kinds of weird :pfft:

This should happen sooner than later especially with the long drawn off season and would provide a new thread of pure gold.

I don't know about y'all.. but the head up the ass avatar means I'm reading what they've written.

It's usually pretty good, one way or another.

~Bang

Oh I always read threads like these. I think there's a less evolved part in all of us that enjoys ostracizing the oddball.

"Aha look at the stupid! Good thing I'm not stupid like him!"

Agreed, though I admit I'm a little nervous to know how, exactly, the mods feel about me (especially since I've received a "vacation" and a warning).

Well, you are totally loved by me, even though you're a native dc and band nerd. ;)

But, unfortunately, that nets you nothing, moderating-wise. :ols:

I have been a member of this forum since 2003 and I have REPEATEDLY asked for one of the mods to explain to me why my avatar is a pic of some guy looking up his butt! I guess this may be some sort of joke to them but its in very very poor taste. I have IM'd them to ask to have it removed and have NEVER gotten a reply. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THIS DUMB ASS PIC IS REMOVED FROM MY PAGE. I would love to remain a member of this site but if this is how you treat your members I would rather find a different board to become a member of!

HAHAHAHAHA! Pardon the pun but stop getting so butt hurt. I think the mods here are very fair and give everyone just what they deserve. This is coming from a guy who got banned for 3 weeks back in the fall.

Archived