Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I earned my avatar. Be jealous because now I stand out from the rest of you.

skinsfan913

I know. If you wanna see a hot mess with no mods, try the ESPN Redskins forum. Everybody there is somebody else's ballwasher. It's unreal. Beware Bananaman, or whatever he's calling himself now...

lol, that is my origin. found this place after seeing links on the espn boards. goldenster95, sharkinva, obibyn, some of them made it here. i go back and read that place once or twice a year, nothing has changed. lol

Some of you may have seen this when I dropped it on DB last week. For those that missed it, enjoy. And be sure to write it down in your notebook. :ols:

Attention: Washington Redskins Players, I am requesting and convincing you all to practice and play so that you can earn high score and make it to next Super Bowl in 2014 because I am one of Washington Redskins Fan and I want my favorite team to play next Super Bowl so that Washington Redskins can earn prizes, rewards and everything along with another football team especially Oakland Raiders, St. Louis Rams and Seattle Seahawks. Please make sure you all do not hesitate to practice and earn high scores for making it to super bowl 2014 and make sure you write it on your notebook and set up a deadline for practicing, earning high scores and making it to next super bowl 2014 but please notify the public by newspaper, internet, TV and every ads so the world can know if Washington Redskins are making it to Super Bowl 2014. The places I want the super bowl game to be FedEx Stadium in Landover, MD in the region of Washington, DC metro area or any stadiums out of state so we can watch on television. Also, I want next super

bowl to invite to our favorite artists to be special guests of Super Bowl and who can sing a song are Ricky Martin, Enrique Igelsias Maggie Sajak the daughter of Wheel of Fortune Host Pat Sajak, Madonna and Johnny Mathis so they can perform singing during the next super bowl and they can get gift presents from the fan and everyone during the game. I want to see if Washington redskins make it to Super Bowl next year in 2014 on the first Sunday of February. If Washington redskins win the super bowl and then make super bowl and Washington redskins t-shirts, sweatshirts, neckties, swimsuit for males and females and everything. Please remember once again make sure you all do not hesitate to practice and earn high scores for making it to super bowl 2014 and make sure you write it on your notebook and set up a deadline for practicing, earning high scores and making it to next super bowl 2014 but please notify the public by newspaper, internet, TV and every ads so the world can kno

w if Washington Redskins are making it to Super Bowl 2014!

WITH BEST REGARDS, MR. RIPPONJEET S. MALHI (RIPPON) THE FAN OF WASHINGTON REDKSINS!

And if you can believe it, that one isn't even registered here.

Makes some of you look normal. Almost

:silly:

[

Do you think the OP ever asks for a prostate exam just so he can get his nose scratched?
Damn, remind me never to really piss off a mod.... I don't want my notes/email aired out on ES to make me look like an ******* :ols:
No offense to dan t but if i am going after someone on es its larry.
Some of you may have seen this when I dropped it on DB last week. For those that missed it, enjoy. And be sure to write it down in your notebook. :ols:

And if you can believe it, that one isn't even registered here.

Makes some of you look normal. Almost

:silly:

[

Holy ****! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I remember getting a 2-3 day ban for being a little too honest with a moron once...other than that I've been good for the most part. In fact, I've had some downright delightful PM exchanges with a mod or two. Its hilarious reading through these and seeing not only how much trouble some have with controlling and attempting to hide their inner "igwad", but also how seriously they take it when their stupidity is rightfully punished.

I came to this site fairly young, when you looked at the average age of the posters at the time. I like to think that I represented my age bracket pretty well, but then I always respected this place. Partially because there is some great conversation here, and some great people. But also partially because I recognized the great value of a place where I could interact with fellow Skins fans. I have lived most of my life in CT, after all. I've always been vigorously in support of the moderation of this place for that reason--I always wanted it to be a corner of the internet that was...well, different from most forums, for one.

Great thread. Great reveals by the mods. A+. Would read again!

I just wanna know: is dude too scared to come back to this thread or can he not come back cuz he's banned?

Nope, I just checked. He has had no action taken against him since he got the avatar. :)

And sometime tomorrow I'll have another great story for ya'all that will fit nicely in this thread. :evilg:

I have been a member of this forum since 2003 and I have REPEATEDLY asked for one of the mods to explain to me why my avatar is a pic of some guy looking up his butt! I guess this may be some sort of joke to them but its in very very poor taste. I have IM'd them to ask to have it removed and have NEVER gotten a reply. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF THIS DUMB ASS PIC IS REMOVED FROM MY PAGE. I would love to remain a member of this site but if this is how you treat your members I would rather find a different board to become a member of!

$^%&)&)_*)*)(&*(&*&%$$#$%@ all the mods!!!!

I'm honestly just floored by some of this.

I mean, it's hilarious... but if you read some of the stuff in this thread and step back a minute... holy cow.

I always have ES up at work and at home. If I have beef with someone on here it's always resolved within a post or two and it's normally due to a misunderstanding/misinterpretation of what was typed out (as we can't always determine inflextion from writing) and that's that.

Some of this stuff is just rediculous, though. Still funny. But I couldn't imagine writing some of this stuff to mods or anyone on this website. lol.

Not trying to buzzkill, I just needed to write that.

He did update his OP, bet he expected a lot of sympathy and agreement in his thread.:ols::ols:

:ols: Just saw that he updated his OP without so much as a long-winded explanation at the numerous posts (I speculate he might not even have read many before going nuclear :silly:). The feller is special for sure and probably should have realized that sympathy for his "plight" was not going to end favorably. ;)

Archived